Well!

by biblexaminer 27 Replies latest jw friends

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

BX, hi how about posting your letter here, so we can all read and enjoy it. Would love to read it, thanks in advance. Buff

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

I could post it, but it's an [B}HTML[/B] file. Is there a way to stick an HTML file up in it's entirety without converting all the <> to []

Anyway, I will retrieve it from my PDA and email those interested.

Basically, the CO is now teaching, and it's gotta come out in a Watchtower article soon, that there is NO PARRALLISM between the destruction of Jerusalem and that of Christendom in Mt.24 ... which BTW there damned well never was but they are always too blind to see it.

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hello biblexaminer:

I wonder how the CO is explaining this teaching....is he telling them its "new light" or using their famous "doublespeak" to explain it away that we, the r&f, all had it wrong and they are now correcting us.

Would you email me a copy also please? Most interesting!

Thanks for your post.

Had Enough

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Me too! Please could we have a copy down here on the bottom half of this sphere? Thanks, mate.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

Freedom is not having to wear a tie.

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

Well, you know that there's always lots and lots of doublespeak. I didn't catch the whole talk as I needed to go puke. But, needless to say, it's always "new light" from the "faithful slave".

I just don't understand how he get's to disseminate it. Why not at the convention? He is not going it alone. I am sure it came down the pipe in the official manner, and from what I've heard at the convention, there's no talk of it.

I think that the WTS is going to try to slip it in gradually as "new light" seems to have the effect of turning many off to "god's (satan's) organization"... Better not to make too much of it. Just sort of a 'lah dee dah' ho hum.. here's something of note- kind of way.

• AlanF
    AlanF

: Apparently the Watchtower's doom is imminent!

So is yours, Boobie, so is yours. ROTFLOL / AlanF Knows

• poohbear1962
    poohbear1962

...can you email it to me, too please?? :-)

[email protected]

Many thanks!!! :-)

Pooh

• outnfree
    outnfree

OH!!!

Me, too, please!

outnfree
    (who just cannot keep UP with the reversion to Christendom! lol)
    [email protected]

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Bx,

Could you please follow Buffalosrfree' s advice?

"BX, hi how about posting your letter here, so we can all read and enjoy it.
    Would love to read it, thanks in advance. "

I'm sure we'll read with great interest!

Agape, J.C. MacHislopp

• Gianluca
    Gianluca

I would like a copy too.

Thanks
    Gianluca

The three essential human freedoms:
    The first is freedom of speech and expression.
    The second is freedom of conscience.
    The third is freedom from fear.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit