North American Cold Snap: How Cold Is It Where You Are?

by RAYZORBLADE 55 Replies latest social current

• ball.
    ball.

I never knew it was so cold in the US. Is that why your governments haven't been worried about global warming!!!???

• freelife
    freelife

Its to M#$%*$ F*%$@#* cold here in Akron Ohio. I think that this cold weather is all Canada's fault. As they would say on Southpark "BLAME CANADA, BLAME CANADA". Just kidding to our Bros from the north.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Right now, it's 5 degrees. Our overnight low Friday-Sat was 0. After some warming tomorrow, by mid-week we are supposed to get even colder weather in the eastern US.

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

Cincinnati, Ohio
    Currently:
    26°F Partly Cloudy but it is suppose to warm up to a whopping 40

• Beans
    Beans

I came home from Mexico on Friday and the pilot said in Mexico that it was -20 in Toronto but when we arrived he came on again and said it was only -19. I still had my shorts on too. I walked out of the arrivals gate all tanned and everyone had these huge winter coats on, I was laughing hard inside cause I must have looked so stupid.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

So cold Thunders nipples can cut glass ........................> Teeeh eeeeeeeeeee

• Smyler
    Smyler

Its not too bad here today.. about -14 C or 7 F... but on, i think it was, friday, it was -27 C/ -17 and with the windchill it was -35 C/ -31 F! Thats cold!

Good ol' Canada!

smyler

• maxwell
    maxwell

As I write this, the Washington Post website says we're up to a balmy 29 degrees F. But we've been down in the lower teens. I prefer warmer weather, but its kind of cool commuting on my bicycle in this weather. All but the most dedicated and serious bicycle commuters are screened out. No people with strollers or bug-eyed fair weather people standing still in the middle of the trail in popular recreational spots. I usually have to slow down for them, because they do have just as much right to use the trail, but with a clear trail, I can go as fast as I like and the weather makes it a little harder to work up a sweat.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

-22C here this morning.....again.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Last week we got down to +22. Today, high was near 50.

Ahhhh, the wonderful Pacific NW.

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit