Hello, i'm new around here

by medstudent 19 Replies latest jw friends

• medstudent
    medstudent

Hi again,

Your replies made me smile, thank you :)

It is so funny that a religion so horrible in my eyes attracted people as nice as you. I'm looking forward to being a member and reading the posts.

medstudent

• Gopher
    Gopher

Welcome, medstudent!

I hope you enjoy your stay on this board, and best wishes on your studies.

It is so funny that a religion so horrible in my eyes attracted people as nice as you.

Like yourself, a lot of us had no choice. We were RAISED in that dang religion. But for others (nice people included), the hope of a "paradise soon to come" by miraculous intervention from some heavenly Jehovah seemed to good to pass up!

But if something seems too good to be true, it probably is just that!!

Let us know when your birthday comes. We'll throw a big on-line celebration for you.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Wellcome to the real world - and to this board.

you will learn quite fast and feal easy around.

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Medstudent.

Glad you got a handle on "your" life and took the necessary steps to live live "your" way..

It's great too that you still have a relationship with your folks.

Welcome again.

sincerely

Special K

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

Welcome medstudent. I hope to hear more of your story soon.

Michelle

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Welcome Medstudent!!!! It's great to have you here, best wishes in school, life, and everything!!!

• Carmel
    Carmel

Welcome Med! Many of us we not "attracted" we were born into the dam heresy! Couldn't get away quick enough when I realized at my "dunking" that it was all a sham and fraud.

Hope you do well in Med school, especially drawing BLOOD!!

carm

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Welcome Medstudent, its nice to have you here....

Shamus, you actually asked the wrong question, its should be "Whats the difference between a vitamin and a hormone?"

Of course the answer is, You can't make a vitamin................

Pope

• Meg
    Meg

Welcome Medstudent! I am also 21 years old and am going through some very similar situations. Welcome!!

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Welcome medstudent

Have fun getting a reastic view of the world in college outside of the bOrg!

Of course, you will be far ahead of the rest of the students in your class....

...you have already received a college education by reading the WatchTower and Asleep! rags

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit