Who Was The Very First Poster That You Met In Real Life?

by Englishman 64 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Apart from many that I already knew as friends, it was the illustrious unclebruce resplendant in his bushman's outfit who I met for a cuppa cappuccino.

So many posters, so many friends.

Ozzie

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Cruzan and BT - I've mentioned I knew them from 20 years ago.

Mouthy - was my dormitory buddy at my first ex-JW convention in 1994.

Actually the first person I met on this board was Billygoat at Trail Dust in 2002!

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Treshappy was the first one I met. She picked me up the airport in Dallas and brought me to Cruzanheart and BT's house back in October for a mini-apostofest. I'll never forget the rumble that I heard at their house when Valis drove up with his hog. Cruzanheart and BT live in a beautiful neighbourhood and if anyone that looked like Valis drove into one of our neighbourhoods here, they would think Hell's Angels were taking over.

Great Texas hospitality. Hope to be able to make that trip again in the not too distant future.

love cj

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

I met JeffT, followed minutes later by Gollum, at my first mini-apostafest the very same week that I first came here.

SNG

• chester
    chester

The first poster I met in real life that I had not known before is Gideon. Check his first post at the link below.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/48053/1.ashx

Gideon and his wife drove 160 miles to meet me and my wife. I have since had the privilege of being able to meet his whole family.

He is a fine man and I am proud to call him my friend. Gideon and his family are moving on with their lives.

Robert, If you are lurking out there, Hello and stay well. Drop in to see us anytime.

Chester

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit