Who Was The Very First Poster That You Met In Real Life?

by Englishman 64 Replies latest jw friends

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

I've had the pleasure of meeting Simon and Anghard (and Liam and Dylan, who aren't really posters). They came for dinner, one lovely summer evening. You couldn't ask for nicer people.

Jgnat has become a dear friend in real life.

• searcher
    searcher

The very first was ISP, he picked me up from the hotel and drove me to his house where I met Latte, it sorta snowballed from there

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well since I seem to be the first apostate out of the ark!!! No one was out there to meet. But I am going to meet blondie on the 17th she is a visiting me & Ftoth,,,So iiz2cool ,razor,ros,if you want to meet them also you will have to come to this old lady on the 18th..... But since I have left the ark I have met ros,zev, joytobefree, ftoth,rosalyn,lollydawdle,peter stride Brummie, beans, ex-brit,A68storm,apostate,belwal,borgfree,treshappy,rational witness,dan,( cant remember his handle)docbob,quotes,ladylee,hadenough,outnfree,ivincia?sorry dorothy cant remember how to spell it)flower,So if I forgot anyone I am sorry....Loved meeting you all,,....

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

I've met so many now. But the very FIRST poster I met was VENICEIT. Congrats to you and I wish you the best!!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Concerned mama - it was great to meet you and your family - and the crazy bbq'd chicken on cans was yummy

We'll have to get together again sometime Sirona !

I think the first person we met was ISP !

• Valis
    Valis
    Congrats to you and I wish you the best!!

SLOAN, were you talking abount VENICE? If so what has that wild woman gone off and done now!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• franklin J
    franklin J

I met joy2bfree and jst2laws when they came to New York City to see the show "The Good Faith"; also, A Roarer, who was attending the performance with her husband.

I look forward to meeting everyone posting here at some point.

Frank

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

gypsywildone wrote:

The insightful & enjoyable jimxjw. Turns out we were doing time in the same kingdom hall during the same time frame, but didn't really remember each other from that. We went to a 4 hour lunch & talked & laughed about old biddies we used to know, gossip queens, rudolph the red nosed drunks & other assorted jws we used to know/be ratted on by :)

She's talking about me, folks! I am sure she is quite pissed off at me right now for not having sent her an email for a while.

Gypsy, please don't rat on me to the elders for not emailing you!

• Robdar
    Robdar

The first poster I ever met was Hillbilly. I met him when we were both JWs and there was no such thing as the internet.

Last year I met Athanasias when he flew into KC to do research on the book he is writing about Rutherford. Then, Thunderrider and SheilaM who are locals in KC.

The first person I actually went to meet on purpose was Comf at the Dallas Apostafest last year. Lucky me, I got to meet a gob of great people at the fest.

Robyn

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Sentences Jim to 5 push ups, & lunch :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit