Are There Some People Here That You Feel TOTALLY Comfortable With??

by minimus 55 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

I feel i could trust my identity with, if the need be, with

Lady lee

XJWbi2

Big Tex and Cruzenheart

Valis

DJ

Dakota Red

LB

scottergirl

Animal

jesika

Brummie

Garybuss

JT

and although they a re new-i think i could add

Imallgrowedup to this list

Ther are many more people that i lke very much and feel comfortable online with, but I feel very sure the above people could be trusted with very personal things.

• Sassy
    Sassy

There are a number of people here I have already trusted with very personal information privately.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

being such a great guy, i'm really comfortable with myself.

• shotgun
    shotgun

I feel most comfortable with Joker and scholar. Mainly because by their kind words they show that truly they are Gods chosen people...excuse me I'm starting to well up.*Snif*

I have actuallly felt quite comfortable when I've spoken to any from the board and its been about a dozen so far.

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies
    I must be a very strange person, cuz, for the most part I tend to feel comfortable with most people here.

We must both be weird, becuase I feel the same way. Maybe I'm too trusting, or maybe it's seeing the relationships that others on this board have, but I just really feel comfortable with a lot of people here. Of course, not a lot of people here know me, and only one, besides my sister, has met me in RL. I'd like to get to know y'all better, but I think that just comes with time.

• Carmel
    Carmel

I don't give a pound of frogs hair who knows my identity. So, yup, yup, all a ya!

carmel

• Xena
    Xena
    feel closest to xena. Never met her in RL, but talked on the phone a lot. She's much sweeter than people think!

Some people don't think I am sweet?????? Sons of bitches uuuummm they just need to get to know me better, I'm sure

Next time be home when I call woman!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

you betcha!

• minimus
    minimus

I know HoChiMin personally(the poster)------and I'd tell him most anything----especially if it was critical of himself.

• Valis
    Valis

If I sat down with most anyone here and thought you were even half decent I would tell you whatever you wanted to know...*LOL* Its kind of like someone stealing your wallet....Do they really want all that baggage? *LOL* Oh and please take care of my debts while yer at it!..*LOL*...I don't have that fear of exposing myself to people. I've talked here of sexual abuse, being a JW kid, ongoing JW involvement w/my life etc....if I said much more it would just be naughty stuff not one of you would feel sorry for me in those regards..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit