Are There Some People Here That You Feel TOTALLY Comfortable With??

by minimus 55 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

....that you could tell them anything and share your identity with???

• outnfree
    outnfree

Yep.

• blondie
    blondie

Yep, Irreverent.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

yup

• gumby
    gumby

I can do this with anyone on this site except for that Minimus bastard.

I can actually think of only a handful or two. I have talked on the phone to only about 4or 5 from here. Others have been on the site long enough to get to know them, and these same ones have been met by others here who can substantiate their genuiness. A few I PM from time to time and have gotten to know them a bit and also feel comfortable with them. I think in ANY case however.....caution is needed.

Gumby

• Xena
    Xena

It's all about degrees of comfort with me...there are probably only one or two people on here I am totally comfortable with...most I tend to keep at a reasonable distance. lol good advise with Valis unless you want a brused bum!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Aye. Some. I think meeting folks at ApostoFests helps. You get a better feel for an individual.

I'll second the motion to keep Valis's pinching fingers at bay - especially if you're wearing a kilt!!!

• shamus
    shamus

Yup! I just did with Ray! It's nice to talk to people in Real LIfe... it takes the mistique away from people and shows you that they are three dimensional people: not just one dimensional posters.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Yes, there are a few I'm close to and can talk to about anything at all.

Walter

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Shamus:

...not just one dimensional posters.

Are you saying something about my posting style?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit