OKAYYY the Croc Hunter went to freaking far this time!!!!

by Xandria 52 Replies latest jw friends

• logansrun
    logansrun

Next, Jaques Cousteau is going to be bathing his grandkid in one of those shark cages.

• little witch
    little witch

Ok, therein is a lie.

Is Steve endangering his child? Or is "crocodile hunter" a bogus media frenzy, and Steve is making a living of villianizing harmless reptiles that he supposedly tries to protect?

Both cannot be true. Comments?

(Remember now, "crocs are nothing to muck around with)!!! LOLOLOL

• sf
    sf

Geez people. How many kids are being 'fed to the wolves' each day and then are spit out after being chewed up? And no one here is protesting THAT insanity.

Steve rocks and his wife Terry is a wildlife pro herself. Do your homework people. These folks know their stuff. Steve's father was a legend. No one came protesting the life Steve lived by the hands of his father.

Stop whining and acting as if your 'horror' is genuine. So many kids are horribly abused and neglected by their fathers. Steve is just having a tender moment with his son in the way he KNOWS love exists. You have to 'be' a reptile to understand what he was 'doing'. And his croc KNEW.

His ONLY mistake was filming it for the (ignorant) public who did just what ignorance will do!

sKally

• little witch
    little witch

Oh really?

I ask again. Which is it?

Is his show (for income) just a show? Are crocs dangerous (as he states) or are they chiuauahs? Harmless and non-agressive?

Circular reasoning sucks!

• wednesday
    wednesday

Isn't it interesting that because we generally like Steve the Crock man, we are willing to indulge in all sorts of reasongs to have it appear he is really not a child abuser. Most of us dislike Jackson, so it is very easy to condemn him for what he did. The actions of each were dangerous to the infants, and could have easily resulted in their death.

Very much like JWS, wherein if you were part of the "in" crowd,you could be forgiven anything. If you were not,you would be forgiven nothing.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

My first thought was that some things don't dignify an answer but... I changed my mind

Geez people. How many kids are being 'fed to the wolves' each day and then are spit out after being chewed up? And no one here is protesting THAT insanity.

Hello - do you actually read what people post here? Most of us who were raised as JW kids protest our upbringing. And those of us who raised our kids in even for a while regret it.

Steve rocks and his wife Terry is a wildlife pro herself. Do your homework people. These folks know their stuff. Steve's father was a legend. No one came protesting the life Steve lived by the hands of his father.

Glad you like them. Perhaps they should stick to reptiles and leave the baby in the cradle.

Stop whining and acting as if your 'horror' is genuine. So many kids are horribly abused and neglected by their fathers. Steve is just having a tender moment with his son in the way he KNOWS love exists. You have to 'be' a reptile to understand what he was 'doing'. And his croc KNEW.

As one of those kids who was horribly abused and neglected I didn't see anything "tender" about how he was holding an infant who still needs to have his head supported or how he used his child for a publicity stunt. Perhaps the man is a reptile and that is how the croc "knew him" (hoping your comment was tongue in cheek but if not...)

His ONLY mistake was filming it for the (ignorant) public who did just what ignorance will do!
    Perhaps the public isn't quite as ignorant as you seem to think. An awful lot of people complained and child services got involved. Seems they must have thought there was some need for concern too.
  • cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    Next, Jaques Cousteau is going to be bathing his grandkid in one of those shark cages.

Now THAT would get high ratings, since Jacques has been dead for quite a few years . . . . I might even watch it!

Nina

• shamus
    shamus

Skally,

Get your ass up to Valemount and we'[ll settle this once and for all like real men. I'll kick your ass down so hard I'll make you scream! Don't ever disagree with me!

BTW, I'm kidding man.

Hey, after reading my comments, I always fluctuate from present to past tense... do I need psychiatric help?

• little witch
    little witch

Lady Lee showed some anger!!!!

You go girl!!!

(as to another post) See what I mean? Sometimes the truth must be stated. Sometimes the truth hurts...

We dont say it to hurt, but to divert the disaster of not saying it!

• Simon
    Simon

Well, I think we look at it with obvious terror because we don't handle crocs on a daily basis. I expect to him it's a regular thing and represented very little risk because he knows what he's doing.

I wouldn't go in a croc cage with my kids but then ... I've not been brought up with them and don't know how to handle them.

Other kids are put at far worse risk:

Access to guns & drugs. Driving without seatbelts. Drink driving or reckless driving with the kids in the car. Passive smoking. left with family pets (dogs & cats). Eating beef

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit