OKAYYY the Croc Hunter went to freaking far this time!!!!

by Xandria 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I would have to agree. I think he made a big error in judgment. No matter how much his wife might trust him; no matter how much he thinks he knows a crocks mind. Accidents happen. Would we want to chance the life or health of a baby to a slip-up?

He was wrong! He just might lose his show over this one.

Roy thought his cat loved him too; he thought he understood his cat and that his cat would never hurt him. Now look at him.

Animals are instinctive and they act accordingly. They do not have human minds, no matter how close we become with them.

I saw this on the TV and turned the channel immediately. It made me cringe. What was he thinking?

/<

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I gotta agree w/the outrage on this one! To put your child in harms way for a publicity stunt is appauling. No one can convince me that this idiot had TOTAL CONTROL over the situation.

You hit it right on the nail, Sentinel when you said

No matter how much his wife might trust him; no matter how much he thinks he knows a crocks mind. Accidents happen. Would we want to chance the life or health of a baby to a slip-up?
  • DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Crikey! He's crazy

Devon

• Xandria
    Xandria

Thank you Englishman for putting the photo on. They say a picture is better at presenting some things.

Well here is another one, he just wasn't holding the child he actually put him down at "croc level".

Crocs move fast and swallow pretty much whole. I hope the Mrs. kick his butt over this.

X.

• shamus
    shamus

"error in judgment????" I don't think so.

Like he isn't and always wasn't a wanker to begin with.

He is and always will be a dork. I can't believe how stupid he really is. His actions are undefendable, and anyone who watched in the stands whilst he did this should have they;'re own kids put in there for a few minutes.

How anyone can endanger they're child, for whatever reason or whatever the risk is completely beyond me.

Maybe next time I go climbing I'll bring my little one to the top and dangle him over the cliff. I think not. The Crockodile hunter needs a kick in the ass.

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

Oh, yeah, I think he went too far this time. And Sheila, there's a difference between having your kids do stuff with you just in real life, and stunting for the cameras - that's the difference I saw here.

The funny thing is, there are things the croc hunter is afraid of....like feral domestic cats.

Did anyone else see the episode (a very early one in his career) where they trapped this big orange feral tomcat? Domestic cats are a big problem in Australia, so they had live-trapped this big ol' tom and were taking him somewhere (I don't remember what they said they were going to do with him, hope they didn't kill him).

This cat was spitting and squalling and madder that a wet, well, cat...and Stevie boy was scared to death of him!! He was talking about how dangerous and mean they were...and he wouldn't go get him! His wife put on gloves and went and grabbed the cat and put it in a carrier.

We were laughing our butts off about that one.

• logansrun
    logansrun

Crock-a-bye your baby!

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Hey Shamus, love ya man. When it comes to a rant you are the BEST.

I have to vote in on the Croc Hunters side on this one. To me it isn't any different than the millions of other children that grow up on a farm around large animals and harvesting machinery. Sure a cow isn't going to eat you but when you have them penned up for feeding, medications and stuff like that, it is easy to get trampled.

It wasn't the smartest thing for him to do, but he knows his job probably better than anybody on the planet.

Heatmiser

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

well he might know animals but he knows sh*t about babies. That is no way to carry a 1-month old baby.

can ya tell this p*sses me off

• Swickley
    Swickley

IN the world of SHOW BUSINESS.... any publicity is good publicity.

Croc-man knew exactly what he was doing... especially after seeing all of the press attention Michael Jackson received for hanging his baby off a balcony.

Cheap, free, publicity stunt. (and slimy, in the worst possible taste)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit