You need to marry a ministerial Servant!

by John Aquila 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

A single sister in her 40s and her two single daughters were visiting my mom. I would say her daughters are in their early 20s. My mom got sleepy and we put her to bed but the three sisters stayed to finish their drinks.

Then they got into an argument that escalated into yelling matches. I didn’t get involved but the subject of the argument prodded me to be quiet and listen. (BTW) my mom is almost completely deaf. So I wasn’t worried about them waking her up.

Evidently the fight had been ongoing. The daughters want to date some guys that are not JWs. The mother reminded them that the direction by the “Slave” was to marry a brother- and not just any brother –but a brother who was a, “ministerial servant”

Well both daughters were trying to reason with the mother and letting her know, that most of the brothers in the circuit are NOT ministerial servants. And those that are, can’t even take care of themselves financially, in fact most of them are losers. And the brothers that did go to school and are ministerial servants usually pick sisters in their teens, beauty queens, to date and marry. And the brothers that are not ministerial servants, most of them have girlfriends that are not JWs.

The mother shot back and told them if they wanted Jehovah’s blessing in the marriage they needed to follow His direction through the “Slave”. Otherwise, the marriage is doom to fail.

One of the daughter shot back and said, “You mean like dad left us, He was an elder”

The mom ran out the door and the daughters followed. I waited to see if they were coming back but I heard the car sip away.

I asked my mom who they were and she said they are new ones that have moved into the hall.

I wonder how many young sisters are going through this problem.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Lol wow!
  • Dunedain
    Dunedain
    Lol, WOW, priceless. This is what happens you HANG on EVERY word that some crusty old weirdos say.
  • Dunedain
    Dunedain
    BTW, rumor has it, that ministerial servants, can shit GOLD, and their farts smell like angel's breath. They have also been known to, occassionaly walk on water, and urinate carbonated soda.
  • Watchtower-Free
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

How can they not fall in love with a ministerial servant!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Wow, if they'd have a discussion like this in front of a stranger, I wonder what the conversations were like in front of the father.
  • Sabin
    Sabin
    The Borg never talks about the person being kind/honest/loving etc it's all about the show of things that they do in the cong. It's so sad. Those girls are right of corse it's the same here, the men if that's what you can call them, all want the young girls, on the other hand most of the beauties only want the men if they have position & money. So shallow It's just another controlling idea that the Borg comes up with. have you noticed at the assemblies how they put marriages down that aren't exactly how they believe they should be. Personally I think they have absolutely no respect for the marriage arrangement at all.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!!! That's really sad. The latest WT propaganda gives some advice on marriage. You must only marry a baptized, "faithful" dub, who keeps Jeehoober's standards.

Why did I single out "faithful?" The Eldubs and older sisters ( mostly single or with unbelieving mates ) brought out that to be faithful, and marriage material, a dub must be strong in service, meetings, family worship, and kingdoms interests. In fact, the Eldubs said that being baptized was not enough. You can't marry a newly baptized person, because they haven't had time to PROVE their faith!

LOL!! I thought persons were baptized because of their faith?? Oh, that's right, JWism is all about "works" for the WTBTS Inc. They, like the Pharisees, decide who is faithful. I keep forgetting that! So I guess the Bible teaches that newly baptized ones in the "Truth" are not allowed to marry?? WTF???

I guess sisters have to just marry an idiot MS who parrots the GB and expects a magical fairy to provide income?

LET'S REVIEW: ............

DD

• freddo
    freddo
    I'm with Billy the ex-Bethelite on his analysis of the opening post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit