You need to marry a ministerial Servant!

by John Aquila 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

So I guess the Bible teaches that newly baptized ones in the "Truth" are not allowed to marry?? WTF???

(1 Timothy 4:1-3) . . .However, the inspired utterance says definitely that in later periods of time some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons, ..... forbidding to marry, . . .

I guess the GB encourages teaching of demons.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    man-O-man. This is a lot of rules just so you can have a normal orgasm. This is one F*ing organization. What would happen if they started setting up rules for bowel movements.
  • Sabin
    Sabin
    NewYork44M, they do, the GB aren't allowed to take a shit until they remove their heads out of their arses
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This protestation of marrying men who are only prepositionally strong in the faith has been going on for a long time, maybe not quite as obvious of what the WTS is putting out today.

Of course this also influences the thinking of young men into being a MS or eventually an elder.

Grab a postilion of responsibility within the Congregation and you'll make yourself attractive to females.

Good old fashion manipulation and exploitation.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik
    Why don't they just put all the single brothers and sisters of the circuit into a DubLuv database, and the elders can notify them of their matches, say maybe three people, and instruct them to choose one of them to marry!
  • Quarterback
    Quarterback

I really like Don Henley's advice

I've been searching for the daughter of the Devil himself
    I've been searching for an Angel in white
    I've been waiting for a woman who's a little of both
    And I can feel her but she's nowhere in sight

Ooo, loneliness will blind you
    In between the wrong and the right
    Ooo, coming right behind you
    Swear I'm gonna find you
    One of these nights

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So you young men if you want to make yourself more attractive to alluring females take on a position as a MS

you'll being putting yourself in line of the available single females.

• stan livedeath
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Oh DataDog....you are right on yet again!

• xjwsrock
    xjwsrock
    Sabin - Personally I think they have absolutely no respect for the marriage arrangement at all.

I agree and even less respect for women. They are basically saying that the Servant Body should have their choice of a mate within the congregation. "Man's helper" -doncha know. They want the 1950's forever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit