The cheque is in the post... WTS style.

by LittleToe 24 Replies latest jw friends

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hello LittleToe,

This evening I received a cheque from the WTS!!!

..... it was dated 4th December, which is my birthday.
    Bless their little cotton socks, for giving me a birthday present, too!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

Lets all sing along with the Watchtower Society,

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Little Toe, happy birthday to you.

Happy Birthday

Thank you Watchtower

Jst2

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Drinks are on the Watchtower!

• Dansk
    Dansk
    They actually finally refunded my last two payments to the WorldWide Work fund, which had been taken out of my account by Direct Debit erroneously, when my bank forgot to cancel as directed.

Who got the interest?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

A Mill Hill fresh check eh? How about scannning it in and posting it in the forum

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

They actually finally refunded my last two payments to the WorldWide Work fund, which had been taken out of my account by Direct Debit erroneously, when my bank forgot to cancel as directed.

Well me oh my, you were a model dub.

I wonder just how much the WTBTS takes out each month in that manner.

The Nigerian scam pales in comparison I think.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Not to denigrate their honesty in this matter, which merits appreciation; but it strikes me how reminiscent this is of the Pharisees, who scrupulously measured out the tenth of the dill, the mint and the cumin yet trampled on the far weightier commandments of the Law.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

They can track me down all they like, it makes no difference, it's a long time since they had any kind of hold over me.
    If they were to bounce it, I'd photocopy the cheque with the "Rejected" stamp on it

I wasn't expecting it anyhow, so it's monetary value means little...
    ...unless I spend the bloodmoney on a crimble present...
    ...delicious idea!!!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Either you made one hell of a donation, or the borg are totally OTT to require the signature of two such senior figures on a cheque.

• missylissy
    missylissy
    (sounds like a crimble card)

bahaha. i cant help it. thats sounds funny. or cute. or sumthing. hehe crimble card!

-missy

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Congrats, LT.

Say, you had them set up on direct debit? Man, I've been around a long time and I've never heard of that kind of devotion. They are going to MISS you...

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit