The cheque is in the post... WTS style.

by LittleToe 24 Replies latest jw friends

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Little Toe:

Please scan the cheque, particularly the signatures and those funny little OCR numbers at the bottom. Muah!

Expatbrit

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

LT,

I think Expat is in to something. Why not scan the cheque, change the amount to read $900,000,000 ( WTS annual turnover in the US ) and go on a shopping spree. When you are caught you can involve the News Of The World, inform them of the WTS wealth and that your real motive was to get back the thousands of millions of dollars extorted from decent people over the decades who donated with the clear understanding that the WTS were not liars and theological charlatans but actually spoke for God.

Of course, I will visit you in prison without doubt, but keep your back to the wall and certainly hide those paisley underpants that you are so fond of.....

HS

• jwsons
    jwsons

Stamped "Rejected" and make color photopy into many copies, send around as Christmas Cards for all the friends in this Forum. I heard someone in this forum has a campaign send Christmas cards all around call "Hidden Santa" or something like that.

Here is the link: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/63868/1.ashx

jwsons

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I've been that busy, I forgot all about this:

Edited to add:
    If I'm reading it right it's cheque 372 from that account and the twelth from that chequebook. If the book was issued on 1st September 2003 it took them around three months to write twelve cheques.

It looks like not too much comes "Out" of that account, by way of cheques...

• Sirona
    Sirona

Toe,

You must have donated sh*tloads of money to them! holy crap, no wonder you da'd during your public talk....

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit