Do You Ever Wish That Hillary Was President?

by minimus 56 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Dune, well said!!

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

Thank you.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

What is Aleppo?

• Charles Gillette
    Charles Gillette

Hillary would of been OBAMAS third term. His legacy was in her hands. Can you read between the lines. Remember when Obama told Putin "When I get re-elected for a second term I will be better able to help you."He did not say "IF" he said when I get re-elected. Is that not collusion with Russia? He did not know that there was a open mic. If Trump said that the media would of played it back 24/7. However they are quiet and have buried that tape.

• blownaway
    blownaway

No Hell no, I believe you could get your ass kicked for that.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

DUNEDAIN:

I totally agree with your comment and do believe things would have gotten much worse with her.

The worthless liberal media would have suppressed this and/or tried to paint a false picture of how “wonderful” everything was - all the while everybody would be horrified at how bad everything was getting. I wonder perhaps if maybe these people don’t expect society’s ills can ever touch them. Maybe their money makes them feel invincible. Who knows?

I felt the same as many people who didn’t like any candidate and to be honest - I didn’t think Trump was for real...but, I am glad he defeated her. I am cautiously optimistic.

• Steel
    Steel

I literally feel like Frank Grimms taking to Homer Simpson, Trying to explain why Trump is a bad president.

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

Hillary narrowly won the popular vote. I think she was a slightly better choice than Trump, but deeply flawed nonetheless. The economy is likely better under Trump, but the price is too high in my view. He has blown up the deficit, damaged the international standing of the U.S., and emboldened dictators, bullies, and racists. The health insurance situation is worse in the U.S., and is going to ignite an overreaction from the extreme left which is just as whacky and dangerous as the far right. I hope he is a one term President.

• jws
    jws

It was a tough choice and I voted for her. But I would not be happy with her as president. Happier than Trump. But not happy.

She cheated her way to the democratic nomination by colluding with the DNC who ran a slanted primary in her favor. Had she not cheated and have been eliminated, I have no doubt Bernie would be our president now.

And there is plenty to investigate on her too. Some of it made up BS. How many republican led Benghazi hearings did we have only to have ALL of them conclude no wrongdoing? It wasn't democrats on her side giving her a pass, it was republicans who said everything was OK. Or Uranium. We didn't give away Uranium to other countries, we sold the mining contract. Who pulled it out of the ground. After it was out of the ground it was US uranium.

Now the leaked emails not only showed collusion with the DNC in the primary, but also pay-to-play for which she can be prosecuted. AND I would be for a thorough investigation of the Clinton Foundation.

But I still think she would have been better than Trump who behaves like a rich spoiled baby and is an embarrassment for America.

• Simon
    Simon

No, no, no, no, NO!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit