What Music Do You LOVE To Listen To? What Do You HATE?

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Does anyone remember the classic album, "Low Spark of High Heeled Boys" by Stevie Winwood and Traffic. Now, THAT was mesmerising!!

• greven
    greven

I am still discovering what I like. I never really paid attention to music before.

I can say that I can find in most music streams something nice and interesting, however I do not like blues or jazz it's to slow and down. I like several types of rock to pump my adrenalin levels up: Queen, Korn, Linking Park, Metallica, Limp Bizkit (although their recent stuff sucks bigtime)...

I used to think that anything heavier than rock was not for me yet recently I have been infomed that most of my rock is heavy metal. So maybe I'll like black-, thrash-, death-, or other bash your head through the mirror kinda stuff. Should give it a try, as I said I am still discovering... CD's so unbelievable expensive and I have still to get me some fast internet connection so it will take some time....

Greven

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

OK, OK...I admit, I do like some pretty horrid stuff.

Who doesn't?

Anyways, I have always liked good ol' rock n' roll, but I did love classic punk rock from the 70s, and some independent stuff from Canada/USA/UK.

I always liked pop, old classic Top 40.

But, I grew to love what I used to loathe (because Dad played it), old Country. I do not like the 'new' country.

I enjoy new independent artists from around the globe.

As I've grown older, I have grown to appreciate some stuff, that I did not like before.

I still am not a big fan of jazz. But....I will admit, I am liking a lot of old jazz, and oddly enough, I love BLUES.

But I am rocker at heart, and I do like some oogily-boogily stuff too.

Nuff said...too much rye....'hic'

Luv,
    Rayzorblade

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit