Hilarious Whatsapp message received - FIRST day after Big D

by cognitivedizzy 38 Replies latest jw friends

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

So revealing. This must be written by an exJW or at the least, someone who is awake.

Others were somewhat disappointed some of their love ones did not make it, but soon were swept up in the euphoria of this great day, and were smiling with everyone else.

Only "somehat disappointed". Just that one, tiny little micro second of grief for dead loved ones...and then off to self-centered, happy, "me-me" thinking.

Every now and again people came running towards the hall jumping for joy, shouting "We made it! We made it! We really are in the new system!" and went running around shaking everyone hands and hugging all comers.

No grief or thought of others or even horror at the dead bodies laying around.
    And...yippee! A life of registration, work and voices on loudspeakers telling them what to do.

Oh. Joy.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    And the saddest part is....WE used to think the same sort of things.....
  • antes8080
    antes8080
    And apostates are mentally diseased.. SMH
  • Tornintwo
    Tornintwo
    Anyone who had a part in writing this message or reads it with appreciation is completely insane and devoid of all human compassion.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

He should be writing science fiction.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

This is SICK, and a very ridiculous fantasy story. It is completely devoid of any human emotion, and a total disconnect to reality, of any kind.

Forget all the dead bodies around you. Forget that people lost loved ones. Food magically "appears". JW's just magically run into each other. Lets all live in the Kingdom hall together. We can use the dead bodies as insulation for the winter, cause God knows, we aint got any electric now.

Also, how come the guy in the stories name changed from Bill to Jim? Whats up with that?

If a JW really did write this, it really strengthens my resolve that these people are wrong on so many levels. The person who wrote this, if they are really beleiving this, and its not a joke, is a very sick person. If they truly think this is how things are going to "go down", then they are so out of touch with reality, its not even funny. Even if we were to give the benefit of the doubt, that this fantasy would come true, logistically it could NEVER in a million years even be anything close to the scenario written in this made up, joke, of a story.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    HomebytheSeaan hour ago
    I find this to be extremely disturbing. Anyone who can be happy with this description is devoid of human emotion & deeply indoctrinated in cult mentality! I'm an RN, & can seriously remember all of the patients I've seen die in the past 20 years. It's very upsetting, although I may not have known them personally. Also, when someone dies, we have to wrap the body to send to the morgue. This involved moments of silence, prayers by some staff, and ultimately nothing but respect for the life that was lost, regardless of the individual's religious beliefs. Who really shows love of neighbor? Not this cult!

Hi sister sister!I am a nurse too, and I can tell you every single person who has died in my care (and there are a lot, I've worked in ICU and heamatology, leukeamia mostly)is absolutely seared into my memory - whether I knew them for hours or months. Quite a few teenagers and a couple of children, I still think of them, often. Sometimes I cried so hard I could hardly see to lay them out, especially if they died in an unpleasant way, were young or young parents. Tragic. Death is always sad no matter.No sane God would do that wholesale and save folk because they were born in the 20th century, from a culture that was bible based, western etc or were just IN ON A BLOODY SATURDAY.And anyone who rejoiced at such death would definately be off the saved list in my opinion.Primo Levi , recalling Auscwitz, said after one particularly awful 'selection'(euphamism for the gas) a rabbi was praying his thanks to God for saving him. Next to him lay a 20 yr old greek boy who was on the gas list, and knew it.Primo said he could spit at the god who would accept such a prayer.
  • Dunedain
    Dunedain

I almost think that this WASN'T written by a JW. If it was, then this person is bats@#t crazy, but i kinda have my doubts.

I am thinking that an exJW wrote this, just to show how crazy, and stupid the JW's "thinking", really is. At a minimum, it does accomplish that. The sad thing is, whether a JW or not wrote this, that your average R&F JW, does feel this way. They think that its really going to be like this.

They are so out of touch with reality, and normal human emotions, that its scary.

• HomebytheSea
    HomebytheSea

Hey Diogenesister!!

I enjoyed your post. I think that IF there is a God, there's no way he'd intentionally do something this horrific!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette
    Blondie, thanks for posting that much more likely scenario if JWs were right. Thankfully they are not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit