Hilarious Whatsapp message received - FIRST day after Big D

by cognitivedizzy 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Ohiamfree
    Ohiamfree
    And then the resurrected (zombies) came alive and started eating everyone.
  • pbrow
    pbrow

Hey stealth... dont be so shortsighted...

Just before the nuclear reactors started to meltdown...... pffft!! Jehovah fixed it!!!!

Praise Jah!!!!!!!!

pbrow

• KateWild
    KateWild

cognitivedizzy, This was definitely written by a delusional JW who doesn't give a shit about others.

Blondie, thanks for finding this piece, it's very likely how things would turn out.

Kate xx

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything
    Two brothers laughed and laughed and laughed when they saw each other. Bystanders asked one of them why he was laughing so much, and when he composed himself he said "I never thought HE would make it!" The other brother was not offended he laughed even more, and later when also composed himself said: "And I think YOU were the least likely to make it here." Neither was offended, they were just glad to be there and they hugged each other with tears streaming down their faces.

This is sad on so many levels. Still being judgmental even in the 'new system'. Guess old habits are hard to break.

So we found a big pickup truck standing in the middle of an intersection. A big burly man lay dead across the front of it, a woman lay dead next to it, we wondered briefly if she was the mans wife. We moved the bodies to the side of the road and started the pickup truck; it started straight away. The fuel tank was half full so we decided we would use it for our search. Brother Jim reached into the glove box and found a handful of CDs. They were all rap and heavy metal so he walked to a rubbish bin and threw them away.

One day they will wish they had those CD's when they are sick of singing Kingdom Melodies....

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Oh, the psychology of 'Fear'.

DY

• Simon
    Simon
    They were all rap and heavy metal so he walked to a rubbish bin and threw them away.

Ha ha - did they think the garbage men were going to come and clean everything up?

"listen to rap and heavy metal music and you will DIE !!!" LOL

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal
    Hate to say it but...any Witness "after Armagonnageddum" scenario sounds like it would quickly degenerate into a nightmarish scene that could have come right out of the Outer Limits or the new Twilight Zone.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

Very Sick!

I am saddened and ashamed that I was ever a part of this. What were we thinking?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    Very Sick!

My sentiment exactly.

It seems ages since we last heard the gunshots and screams, today has been really quiet.

I used to think about having a Lamborghini Countach after Armageddon, but blocked out the thoughts of death and screams leading up to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit