Kingdom Hall ... BURGER KING?

by sparky1 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Would you like Letts with or without?

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Super sized only if your prepared to pay for it.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I Herd a Jackson burger with Lett might be a goer hold the sand-erson and especially Morris 111 that`s tasteless or do you want me to Splane that again ?

• Confusedalot
    Confusedalot

In the beginning the Chef created the Burger and the Patty, and the patty was empty and void and dryness was on the face of the bread. And the Chef said let there be sauce, and there was sauce, and the Chef saw the sauce that it was good.............

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

I like to have a chicken sandwich please. Sorry we don't have chicken sandwiches. Why? Because chickens are used in voodoo worship. So we can't have chicken.

I know I am way out in left field with this but it shows how silly their teachings really are. Still Totally ADD

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

It is on threads like this that I really miss Outlaw

I just can't seem to find the right image. The best I can do is come up with the Separation of Church and State by Phillip Hamburger. Which is really quite boring and not at all funny

*to add:

maybe this one is better

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Remember the old burger king jingle? " hold the pickle hold the lettuce special orders don't upset us, all we ask is that you let us do it your way!" Now it's "hold the books, hold the mags, special hard copy orders do upset us, just download it but make sure that you still pay!"

• sparky1
    sparky1

How about this one, OrphanCrow?

• tiki
    tiki

I like the big Mac unhealthy one abovešŸ˜so is this up in vt or nh or maine?

or

• careful
    careful

You mean we can get a double cheeseburger and fries during the WT study? THAT might start bringing the people back!

Yeah, so where in NE is this new KH?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit