Weird, weird. Newest internet debate, Laurel or yanny?

by James Mixon 27 Replies latest jw friends

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I heard laurel and the wife heard yanny. Maybe someone can post the spoken word.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Can you provide just a little more info on Laurel and Yanny? Where is this taking place?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

It's yanny unless you make the frequency higher then it's Laurel.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Today in the news and other talk shows they played a recording and some folks heard laurel and others heard yanny, here in the US.. Search debate, laurel and yanny. The person repeated the one word three or four times.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Laurel. My wife and I both clearly heard Laurel, over and over again. Anyone that believes differently is a mentally diseased apostate and lost to Satan.

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

ha ha ha like in the 70,s if you played Led Zeplin backwards it said SATAN

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    Laurel. My wife and I both clearly heard Laurel, over and over again. Anyone that believes differently is a mentally diseased apostate and lost to Satan.

Yanny. I clearly heard Yanny, over and over again. Anyone that believes differently is a mentally diseased apostate and lost to Satan

• Simon
    Simon

The dress is GOLD and WHITE, it's not talking to us !!!

• humbled
    humbled

It is Yanny .

We also have a southern cookin cafe that a Chinese couple bought called LlCK’S lLON SKIRRET

They say” Yanny”, too.

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

To me it sounds clearly like "Yanny". I gather it all depends on how well you hear high frequencies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit