Weird, weird. Newest internet debate, Laurel or yanny?

by James Mixon 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Sliced
    Sliced

So now the question is---- if you heard Laurel, does this mean you vibrate on a low frequency, down with the demons and such??? Only angels hear the yanny?? lol

I am sure someone will say something as stupid as the comment above. lol

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

If you are a JW please do not listen(demons), or maybe it can be viewed as the beginning of the separating work. Laurel-earth paradise, yanny-a long sleep.

• Whynot
    Whynot

My husband and I hear Yanny. I read a post from NPR that tge word is actually Laurel. They explain that the audio quality is poor and people who are more sensitive to hearing higher frequencies hear Yanny. So weird lol

• Listener
    Listener

My daughter hears Yanny and my husband hears laurel. I hear Yammy. On one of the Youtubes a person posted that they hear Yammy and there are over 400 thumbs up to that post.

• mentalclarity
    mentalclarity

I heard Yanny. My teenage son heard Laurel at the exact same time. Weird.

• Fred Franztone
    Fred Franztone

I give it a couple of days till snowflakes start claiming you're a racist if you hear Yanny.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Marked

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I heard 'Yennooo'.

Being told before hearing it that it's one of the 2 doesn't help because that's what you listen out for. I would have preferred, 'what do you hear?'

I was told that the bloke that messed about with the frequencies...oh well, you decide.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDiXQl7grPQ

Sorry if this was already posted...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit