Moving out!

by iiz2cool 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk
    We talked about it for a while, and it looks like our break will be amicable enough.

Hi Walter,

Obviously, no-one gets married with divorce in view but, sadly, it happens. You are fortunate if you can keep your relationship amicable.

My thoughts are with you - especially as we come up to Christmas.

Best wishes,

Ian

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

(((Walter)))

No matter what the circumstances, disconnecting from someone you've been with so intimately, is a difficult thing to do. One thing that is positive is that you both see that the marriage is going no where, and it is a mutual crossroads for both of you.

Making changes is not an easy thing, but you will learn and grow from this. Next time around, perhaps you will find someone who is more compatible with your own heart. I wish you the best.

/<

• shera
    shera

Here is to your new found life!

Hope things run as smoothly as possible! *hugs*

• SiouxWoman
    SiouxWoman

Hi Walter: Please stay close to all your friends on this site. I have never known so much love and kindness as right here. Divorce is very hard, even when you both agree. The JWs told me to grab all I could get. I dont think that way, so I left him with everything. Be careful. I wish I could help you move. Remember this is the place to come to be helped. Much Love And big hugs, Sandi

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

iiz2cool: you know I'm there if you need me.

I am impressed by the posts that have been placed here on Walter's thread.

I know, obviously that many of you don't know him in-person, but I can tell you this: he is one of the kindest people I have ever encountered, and he has a heart of gold, and he'll go to bat for you at a moments notice.

68storms: thank you for your most informative post. You know first hand, what it is like to be married to a JW believer. Family unity: yeah, right!?

My posting error above, not a quote, but a slight slip in my posting efforts.

I'm impressed with how he has handled all this. His wife, is a believer, and most of us know, how that truly is, despite 'our' mindset. Let's extend, for what it is worth, our unconditional support and love at this time.

Post-JW: unconditional, is all we've got.

Mouthy: you are the best! Why can't she be our 'Jehovah', or our 'Christ'. I could totally believe in her, because she epitomizes so much of what WE as post-JWs long for.

Best wishes Walter.

Thanks Grace, your name (Grace) is what you personify. (mouthy)

Love to all, and please, without any speculation, give iiz2cool, your positive thoughts and best wishes!!

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

((((((((iiz))))))) even tho i posted on your "Wet Spot" thread in a very positive way, I too will most likely be heading that way for the 2nd time...I had not a clue b4 my DA'd dubbie hubbie decided to reinstate this past year (after 10 yrs DA'd) just WHAT on earth I had gotten myself into! Thanks to this board, I have learned so much, and received much needed support!

Sincere prayers, hugs and love coming atcha from here..!!!

mobbie

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

iiz, I hope this all works out for you and for your wife. I know how hard it is to take that first step in divorce.

Shari

• Brummie
    Brummie

Sorry to hear it Walter (and mobbi), must be a tough time all round.

thinking of ya mate

Brummie

• morty
    morty

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((walter))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

A big hug for you my friend........

I am so glad you are taking the step to move on...You deserve happiness like everyone else, and staying in that situation was/is not going to make it any better...

I wish you the most happiness in the world Walter....Your a great guy.....

Your journey is just begining

Morty

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

(((Walter))))

Love ya - see ya soon!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit