Moving out!

by iiz2cool 22 Replies latest jw friends

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Thanks all, for your comments. I've moved myself out, but still have alot of belongings to move. The day I moved my wife made a suicide attempt, taking a bunch of sleeping pills with a bottle of wine. She was hospitalized, and is ok now. She's on antidepressents and will undergo therapy. She acknowledges that there is more to her attempt than my leaving, and appears to be in relatively good spirits right now.

Walter

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

The fact she chose the day you moved to make the attempt shows quite a lot of anger. I hope she is going to get some help.

Congrats though on making the move. It sounds as if it will be good for you.

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Walter

breaking up is never easy to do..

No one gets married with the idea of separation or divorce in their mind...

I'm glad things will go amicable between the two of you.. sounds like you two have been heading in this direction for awhile.

Hope your wife gets some help, in the form of therapy.

I hope that things will slowly work out for the best .. for both of you. A loveless marriage is not my idea of a permanent arrangement that I personally would want to stay in.

It sort of sounds that you and your wife may have tried to work it out, even giving extra time living together... but things have not improved.

All the best to you, my friend, as you take the steps you need to take to lead to happiness.

sincerely

Special K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit