Who is attending the 2016 Annual Meeting this Saturday?

by Londo111 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

"It is not to be missed".

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I hope that they announce that the meetings will be shortened and that publishers can report fs time in 1 minute increments.

just saying!

• The Big Machine
    The Big Machine

The Annual Meeting is where they first announce changes and Nu Lite. So to the few of you saying that these are always a waste of time, I beg to differ. For example, the overlapping generations teaching was first announced at the Annual Meeting, about 9 months before it appeared in a Watchtower. (This was before they streamed the annual meeting).

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I think they will announce the gb will retreat behind the curtain and take a step back from doing the monthly broadcast. The last year , these morons have shown what nutjobs they really are. They are an embarrassement to an organization that is all after image.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Yeah, nah. Too late. We saw who's behind the curtain and there is no un-seeing it, unfortunately.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Well here's the thing. These are all good predictions and the cool part is we only have to wait a few days to find out anyway, so stay tuned.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

The word on dub street is that even fairly senior bethelites are out of the loop as far as news is concerned.

Some are reading this meaning "something big"(TM) is on the way. Others are saying it's to stop leaks to apostate sites. I can't wait for something in advance...

Well, actually I can.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

I think if we haven't heard anything by this point, not much new is happening. We get tons of leaks and even the biggest changes like dropping the book study night were out at least a few days in advance.

• The Big Machine
    The Big Machine

We'll find out tomorrow, but I'm leaning to the side that no leaks equals something "big". I could be wrong of course. I always hope for crazy though. The crazier it is, the more people wake up.

• scotoma
    scotoma

They are finally going to say that the new king of the north is the old king of the north - Russia.

This will be involved with Ezekiel and the Identity of the land of Magog.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit