Who is attending the 2016 Annual Meeting this Saturday?

by Londo111 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Londo111
    Londo111

I'm curious if we will have eyewitness reporters at the Stanley theater like we do every year...

• blondie
    blondie

Not me............just another bullshit session..........why would they tell these people anything important/secret if they already know they have leaks. Just a conditioning session, or as my boss once said, tossing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.

• alanv
    alanv

Well I would say it is the first chance we get to hear of major changes in the orgs future plans and proposed changes. Many big changes have come from the annual meeting first in past years

• blondie
    blondie

Big to a few, they why only tell it at the annual meeting.......why not to all that are going to be affected? I get what you say but they can always change/adjust/clarify it and since it is not in writing to the whole rank and file, it is not official, just my experience.

• Half banana
    Half banana

The question always is "Will this new doctrine make more money than the old doctrine?"

• ab.ortega
    ab.ortega

I am looking forward to new doctrine that will wake people up. Give us something!

• ab.ortega
    ab.ortega

Public talks will now be pre-recorded to make them less boring (not).

I considered myself a boring public speaker. I bored myself too. Subconsciously I must have done it on purpose.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

not going personally but I know plenty that will be attending. I am sure we will get all the scoop that the blabbering nutjobs will spew.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Only the "most exemplary" may attend. lol

Well...the ones with money can come too!

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

There was a thread awhile back that indicated that a GB member said that there was going to be an announcement that would be disappointing to some. It might involve the ending of the pioneer service school. But that is hearsay at best. I've heard nothing official.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit