Two biggest issues for Watchtower right now

by Teddnzo 52 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

Selena accused Tony Morris of being involved in child abuse and the PIMO bethelite who just got kicked out. Let’s see how this rolls out

• James Jack
    James Jack

I’m waiting for both these individuals to make an appearance.

• EasyPrompt
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Thanks!!!

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Here is an excerpt from the interview with WarWick PIMO...

" What was the general timeline with the videos you posted, and when do you think the PID department- Bethelites started figuring out who you were?

“I can tell they had been looking for me since the first leaked videos in the community since May. I’m referring to the two deleted videos meant for this year’s convention*. (What has been referred to as ‘The Shunning Videos’ explained further below this interview) “-They demonstrated how a disfellowshipped person should be treated. Also there’s the unreleased videos of Anthony Morris in the Gilead class. The video that shocked the Watchtower Society being leaked the most though- and they are still harboring ill will towards me for, is the video about Sandersons audit meeting. In that video, Mark Sanderson said things he never expected to go public.

• So how do you think the PID department found your identity?

“Well that audio about Sanderson was the one that exposed me, leading to the locking of my account and the formation of a Judicial committee. All of this happened in less than 24 hours after the video was posted. The most interesting part is that on the day of the hearing – pre-judicial committee hearing, they already had all the data (the account I used to create on YouTube, my browsing history, they even knew my Reddit username as well ‘Mabuzasa,‘ which was later deleted). They then asked me to give them my device for a few days, I refused. The only thing I gave them was access to my YouTube account to delete the videos because they claimed that the Governing Body ‘was beingharmed by the videos I posted’. They said I was causing them harm and would continue to do so in the coming days. They asked me about the protest on October 31st* as well- they know all about it.

They said the information I made available to the public was enough for apostates to undermine the organization through this protest and cause legal actions. Those words left me stunned!”

(For anyone who hasn't heard the audio of Mark Sanderson referred to above, here is a link to it...)

https://youtu.be/6BG7qGWCMp0?feature=shared

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

(Mark Sanderson is the first speaker in that other video, and John Ekrann is the second speaker.)

Hey, Mark Sanderson, here's a song for you...

https://youtu.be/qYPvKUF6YV0?si=Vy6w2CALubp0uEKO

Jehovah is making an accounting for all the abuse of power in the WTBT$ organization.

Romans 9:28

"For Jehovah will make an accounting on the earth, concluding it and cutting it short."

Any of you guys still at Bethel monitoring "apostates" - you would be wise to get out now so you can get your feet under you before the tower falls. The "apostates" you need to worry about protecting yourselves from are your bosses at Bethel, as Jehovah is making abundantly clear.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I always thought one of their larger issues is that the entire religion is factually false.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I tried the link for the interview and it can't be found. Did anyone save it?

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

WarWick Pimo interview with Watchtower Examiner

Regarding advocates and PIMOs*

This is a significant article to the Ex-Jehovah's Witness community, please share this anywhere you can amongst the advocates trying to help expose this organization on other social media platforms. We want advocates to be careful, realistic, yet aware.

Two points I would like to make clear about what I have discussed with WarWick Pimo is:

1. The Watchtower Society is actively watching the subreddit; Ex-JW and Youtube tagged by fellow activists posting about the organization. They have new procedures for their PID department, and more plans to also disrupt the activists exposing them. This is why some activists' accounts have been shut down or flagged more-so recently
    2. The Society knows of the October 31st 2023 Protest happening in Washington D.C., and are paying close attention to the activists posting that are planning to attend on multiple social media platforms. It is further explained in this article.

PIMO: Physically In Mentally Out (Counted as a Jehovah's Witnesses but no longer a believer); more information about the acronym can be found here.

News has been circulating since May 2023 regarding a Bethelite* of the Jehovah’s Witness Organization who is currently going by the name WarWick Pimo. He began posting leaked internal videos and hidden recordings from Bethel, Warwick on youtube, and then reddit. The channel was taken down twice, and the ones following were worried about what was occurring with his current situation.

The more significant videos ranged from exposing the unseen footage on a storyline of a Judicial committee ‘deleting’ elders on the basis of higher education, an audio recording of brother Sanderson about the financing and auditing procedures for Bethelites, and a video showing part of a Gilead talk from former Governing Body Member Anthony Morris. A general transcript/description of some of these videos are explained at the end of this article.

I have done an interview with my friend WarWick Pimo, who has asked me to publish this interview- but also wishes for his name not to be disclosed. He would like everyone to know he is currently safe and is living in a temporary residence until he can find a more permanent place of living. He is no longer welcomed in Bethel where he resided. The videos and photos he wishes he could have shared with me before that were previously on another device are now in the hands of the Committee who expelled him.

This article is a siren sound for all POMO’s and PIMO’s, to please beware and be careful with how you share your information. This should not be taken lightly, but I will also say- This means they are worried, and the pillars of Watchtower have been shaken. This is a good thing as well.

I have written the interview in a way to make it easier to understand. Warwick Pimo’s statements are in Bold.

• How long have you been in the Jehovah’s Witness organization, and what led you to become a Bethelite?

“I had been in the organization since I was a child. What led me to become a Bethelite was the influence of the brothers I associated with. Many circuit overseers and some Bethelites.”

• So tell me how you woke up. What would you say started your awakening- that the Jehovah’s Witness organization was not this Holy Spirit driven, loving Society as it portrays to be?

“The thing that woke me up was the rules at Bethel. The manual they give to Bethelites. The rules in that book have NO biblical basis. That was the first step in my awakening. Shortly after, there were some injustices I experienced early on, as I started working as a Full-time commuter, Bethel Regular Family member, and then as a BRS in the last year.”

-A BRS is a Bethel Remote Servant, a role where someone works from home or in a house rented by bethel, as in WarWick Pimo’s case.

• So being a Bethelite required you to have a stricter lifestyle governed by their rules that contributed. There is a lot of experiences on social media describing the routines and guidelines living as a Bethelite, they seem very difficult standards to live by.

“Well seeing that the organization taught one thing and did another for sure. For example, if someone very important in the organization made a mistake, the organization didn’t handle it the same way it would with an “ordinary” Bethelite. I won’t mention specific examples, but this happened at my branch several times. Things went well for you – if you had friends.”

-So in Bethel, social influence is a key element depending on how much trouble you would get in if you “sinned” in the eyes of a higher authoritative figure. As if it encapsulates the essence of good Christian faith.

• Diving into the Ex-Jw Community, what kind of information did you find that surprised you?

“Anthony Morris’s video buying liquor and Geoffrey Jackson’s testimony in Australia were enough to see that things weren’t going well in the organization.”

• What were your roles as a Bethelite before you were found out?

“I worked as a translator at an RTO (Remote Translation Office) in my city in Africa as what is called a BRS. I’m from an African country, so please make that clear to everyone else. Many assume I’m from the United States. I had high permissions that granted me access to all the videos produced by the organization. In addition to translation, I worked with Records management, which aimed to manage documents for the office where I served, even though I was a BRS. They found me in a way that was difficult for even me to understand.” –This is why we will explain more that they are on the lookout, and they truly are on the lookout.

From the JW website: What a media/ remote translation offices and recording studio looks like in Warwick
    • Were you nervous to post the leaked videos to the public, and how did you do it in a guarded, safe manner?

“I wasn’t nervous about leaking this information. I was aware of what I was doing and felt an obligation to share this information with the public. If someone has saved all the videos I posted, I would appreciate it if they could repost them on another channel so that everyone can know the truth.” (Below this article are a few of the leaked videos, if others do have more of the ones leaked and deleted, please send them by contacting AvoidJW at the bottom of the site) “I do not have the videos anymore. As a Bethel Remote Servant, I didn’t need to take precautions to protect myself since I used 4G internet from a modem. It was separate from Bethel’s network. What they would do was monitor the download history of each leaked file, and they noticed that my username was associated with the leaks.”

• What was the general timeline with the videos you posted, and when do you think the PID department- Bethelites started figuring out who you were?

“I can tell they had been looking for me since the first leaked videos in the community since May. I’m referring to the two deleted videos meant for this year’s convention*. (What has been referred to as ‘The Shunning Videos’ explained further below this interview) “-They demonstrated how a disfellowshipped person should be treated. Also there’s the unreleased videos of Anthony Morris in the Gilead class. The video that shocked the Watchtower Society being leaked the most though- and they are still harboring ill will towards me for, is the video about Sandersons audit meeting. In that video, Mark Sanderson said things he never expected to go public.

• So how do you think the PID department found your identity?

“Well that audio about Sanderson was the one that exposed me, leading to the locking of my account and the formation of a Judicial committee. All of this happened in less than 24 hours after the video was posted. The most interesting part is that on the day of the hearing – pre-judicial committee hearing, they already had all the data (the account I used to create on YouTube, my browsing history, they even knew my Reddit username as well ‘Mabuzasa,‘ which was later deleted). They then asked me to give them my device for a few days, I refused. The only thing I gave them was access to my YouTube account to delete the videos because they claimed that the Governing Body ‘was beingharmed by the videos I posted’. They said I was causing them harm and would continue to do so in the coming days. They asked me about the protest on October 31st* as well- they know all about it.

They said the information I made available to the public was enough for apostates to undermine the organization through this protest and cause legal actions. Those words left me stunned!”

That would leave me stunned too, knowing that we are proving a point, and we are making a difference. Apostates is a typical fear tactic term the organization has been using for a very long time, to scare their followers from reading other information about the organization.

• Why did you decide to name yourself ‘WarWick Pimo?

“It wasn’t a big deal at first really. The name just came to me because putting a username that I was just someone from an African Country, I didn’t think people would pay attention to this. I never wished to disclose my real identity. People just ended up running with it, and doubled my identity that I was in Warwick. Who I am and where I come from didn’t matter to me, I didn’t pay much attention to who they thought I was. Releasing the information to the public was important. I am not in WarWick, I am living in an African Country.”

• How are you doing? Are you okay? Many have been worried about your living situation and general state since no one has heard from you since your accounts disappeared.

“Right now, I’m trying to survive. This time has been very difficult for me. I can hardly respond to emails, but I have been trying. I’ve found a temporary place to live while I look for a more permanent residence. I am out of Bethel housing. However, it depends on finding employment. For now, I’m just trying to make ends meet. Things are not easy in Africa, especially because I left without saving much to survive. With the help of some community members through my PayPal [email protected], at least I am able to eat and take care of a few things while I search for a home and a job. Those who left Bethel in the same way I did understand what this means. That’s why I say it’s not easy in my country. If I were in the United States, I would have a job and a place to stay; many friends from the community offered me these options, but unfortunately, I’m not in the United States. I’m very grateful for your concern.”

unnamed (1)Last communication we heard from Warwick Pimo sent to two concerned advocates.

You’ve done a lot, putting your livelihood at risk for exposing those videos. It’s very much appreciated, especially with the Shunning videos that were taken out of the past Regional convention ‘Exercise Patience!’- Many are saying that is what contributed to them waking them up. Shunning is a harmful policy in this organization.

• Is there an important message you wish to tell the advocates, former, and active Jehovah’s Witnesses?

“The message I have right now is for PIMOs: Be careful friends, be careful. The Watchtower is very concerned about the activities I and other PIMO’s are doing, and what you’ve been doing so far as well. Please Pay attention to how you are posting Watchtower exposures, you and others. I think it’s still possible to remain hidden by ensuring that the device used for apostate activities is not the same as the one used for downloading material. At some point, I believe this may have helped them gain access to my cell phone’s applications and browsing history.”

• What makes you think the Organization is that intent about watching us advocates?

“It’s not an invention; the organization is monitoring Ex-JW communities. This is real. They have been discussing every one of my videos in the judicial committee. This shows that they were monitoring everything I did. The organization is even monitoring the protest coming up on October 31st, which they know has a topic in Ex-JW communities. The organization also knows the meaning of PIMO, POMO, PIMI. They may explain these terms to watch out for in upcoming videos.

They watch. They see everything that’s posted. There are people prepared to watch everything the apostates post. Be careful even with information from the congregation meetings. Try to be smart in how you explain things so they don’t have evidence that it was you who removed the information. Be cautious, please tell the activists you know to be cautious too. There are spies, especially on Reddit. Not to mention YouTube. They will try to take legal action wherever they can.”

Do not forget that Watchtower is a private organization. Like any other Organization, leaking private information can be taken as a crime. So if you are going to do it- Know how to do it before attempting.

If you are going to leak a PDF or Document from SharePoint, or other server accessed files- Microsoft and several other companies have the tools to track the leak source. Watchtower is upgrading their cyber security and that can be expected from any organization.

WarWick Pimo is trying to get to the emails that are being sent to him, he is very thankful for the support and concern for his well being. If you wish to help him get into a stable living situation, there is his link again here:

PayPal [email protected]

I send my best wishes to WarWick Pimo for talking with me and being a part of the cause of exposing and transparency in the Jehovah’s Witness Organization. I hope his current status improves and that he knows he is supported. The videos he has leaked have benefited and helped so many realize the manipulation and business-like criteria’s and true purposes this organization has.

As AvoidJW has mentioned in previous statements, our sole purpose as former Jehovah’s Witnesses is to come together for similar purposes and common goals:

• Putting personal preferences and differences aside;
    • To help underline the guidelines of right and wrong;
    • Not to be catalysts in the use of violence in any matter, but to cause positive change in every country in order to eliminate harm to citizens.

This harm to citizens is emotional, physical, and mental abuse – and foremost – one of the most trialing and largest problems in the Jehovah’s Witnesses organization – child sex abuse.

This is no recent news to former witnesses, as the majority of them wake up when they realize how big of a problem child sex abuse is in the organization, and also how they are not alone as some are victims of it themselves. This has already caused a tidal wave. If you have any information regarding the Jehovah’s Witness Organization, please submit the documents on the main page of AvoidJW or contact us.

Thank you

footnotes:
    * Bethel/ite is the central office and administrative hub for the Jehovah’s Witnesses within a specific region or jurisdiction, also referred to as a Branch Office, or ‘House of God’. Bethelites are known as ‘experienced members’ aiding the organization in some way- mainly without any higher education.
    *RTO according to the JW organization’s website allows translators to live where many people speak their language. Translators receive audio-recording kits that allow them to record at the office, or at a Bethel home.
    *The Washington D.C. Peaceful Protest on October 31st is explained at: Befree2023.com. It is for Unmasking the hypocrisy of the harmful policies religious organizations that have silenced victims of child sex abuse and the cruelty of shunning.
    *The first amendment provides that congress make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting its free exercise, protecting the freedom of speech. There is no legal action the organization can take on that day regarding a Peaceful Protest, so any information of legal action is a scare tactic.

Below are descriptions of a few of the leaked then deleted Videos WarWick Pimo had posted.

How to view Shunning your Family member Leaked- now deleted Video- 07/2023

What are called ‘The shunning videos’ by a mass amount of former Jehovah’s Witnesses is the result of a back and forth which started in March 2023 when a documentary on Rabekah Vardy* spoke against the Jehovah’s Witness organization about how she was abused, shunned, and told to hush up about it. This was Watchtowers response to the documentary:

May 16th 2023: “Courts have rejected the allegation that disfellowshipping and so-called shunning results in social isolation and discrimination. And it is simply misleading and discriminatory to Imply that our religion is controlling”

unnamed (5)Life and Ministry School Book 2017- Of Jehovah's Witnesses
    Spokesperson for Jehvovahs Witness Organization Hendriks

The shunning videos were originally planned to be shown in the Saturday Afternoon session during the speech titled: “Better to Be Patient Than to be Haughty in Spirit: Imitate Abel, Not Adam.” The focus of this particular talk is on the benefits of enforcing the shunning of close family members who are disfellowshipped, with a special emphasis on parent-child relationships. The speaker chosen for the streaming speech was Corey Wadlington, announced as a member of the Wallkill New York Headquarters facility.

The 1st video portrays a disfellowshipped mother attempting to reach her single daughter by phone, but is rejected by her daughter, who struggles with the decision to shun her own mother. The conclusion of the second video leaves the viewer with the distinct impression that Elsa’s mother is a nameless disfellowshipped quantity, a dead lump of flesh described by the writers as “what” instead of “who.”

unnamed (4)In the video a disfellowshipped mother left a voicemail about how much she missed her daughter.. She ignored the call and decided to shun her mother

*The Rebekah Vardy Documentary can be found here:

Rebekah Vardy – Jehovah’s Witnesses and Me

For further information on the Shunning Videos, a previous article on Avoid fully explaining them is linked here:

Shunning Videos

On August 2023, Warwick PIMO posted a Youtube video on his now deleted account. He stated that the PID department disclosed a new update to the brothers of the audio and video department of Warwick to scrub former Governing Body member Tony Morris III from the website JW.org on August 25th. A day later, videos started being removed or replaced from the website. This was a heavy hint that what Warwick PIMO was saying was true. Tony Morris who has been hosting morning Worship videos by JW broadcasting on their site, was replaced by new Governing Body member Gage Fleegle with the exact same transcript.

Former Governing Body Tony Morris Gilead Class leaked- now deleted Videos- 08/2023

The recording is at a Gilead class* in the Educational Center, Patterson New York. Tony Morris speaking, former Governing Body member of Jehovah’s Witnesses. The most repugnant part of the recording is Tony Morris talking about being a guest in someone else’s house along with other witnesses. The misogynistic air in his dichotomous presence by this former anointed Governing Body member can give one chills on how he views authority and a ‘woman’s place.’

He was looking forward to hearing from a brother there who attended a talk by Franz saying “I asked about Franz’s talk, and this sister wouldn’t shut up. All about what she’s learning in Gilead, she just wouldn’t shut up. I know she was excited but Ike, Excuse me? It wasn’t my house, the host wasn’t saying anything” So he interrupted the sister saying “excuse me, but could you let him finish? It’s starting to get late. I want to hear about Franz’s talk.” She didn’t have her observation powers on, she had her mouth on. God I don’t know what happened to that girl, but somehow or another she must have learned something, someway, it’s sad.” Small laughter broke out, and after Morris goes into how a majority of the anointed that will be in heaven are sisters, but as well as brothers “I always tease the sisters saying, you can’t just say ‘You don’t understand’ because the resurrected kings are going to say “oh yes we do honey, and you better do what you been told to do.” Followed again by awkward laughter from the Gilead students. “See how wise Jehovah is? I told one bethel sister about these sisters and all of the authority. A sister excitedly said Yes! And I said “Calm Down, you’re not in heaven you didn’t get any authority yet, except in the house.” Oh, no she’s a real good girl.”

To active Jehovah’s Witnesses this may only be slightly unsettling, or passed as a joke which seems to be how brushed it off. Jehovah’s Witnesses are known to have very ‘black and white’ thinking. Since the early 1900’s their publications show their male chauvinistic teachings. To ones who have woken up, and have broken free of these indoctrinations and points of view- it is an eye opener seeing a former highly respected Governing Body member speak about women in this way. cl

*Gilead class is the school of missionaries of Watchtower Bible Tract society that is located at the Educational Center in Patterson New York. The Society’s definition of the school is referenced on their site- JWorg “ Each year, a number of special full-time students from around the world are invited to attend the Watchtower Bible school of Gilead. Held at the Watchtower Educational Center in Patterson, New York. At this School, students learn how to become more effective in their various assignments in Jehovah’s Organization. This training helps them to strengthen and stabilize the congregations and branch organization around the Globe.

Circuit Overseer visit- Deletion of Elder regarding High Education Leaked- now deleted Video- 08/2023

screenshot from the Deleted Circuit Overseer visit video

The scene is set up as a reenactment in what many know as an elders meeting room, typically located in the back of the Kingdom Hall, where elders discuss congregational and organizational matters or to a congregation member about personal matters that affect either themselves or someone in the congregation.

A Circuit Overseer (To the left) visiting is leading the meeting – similar to an “intervention” that takes place with 5 brothers. Another brother (To the right) is being counseled, judged about an issue they feel is distressing and important. They go into discussing with this elder about his daughter’s decision on pursuing higher education most likely college, and how it has personally affected and disturbed everyone in the congregation (Somehow, in someway)

“Know that we love you, and only want what’s best for you and your family. You are among friends here.”

Then, being among friends the fellow elder defends himself replying “I am sure no one is really disturbed about my family and I’s situation. As far as my younger daughter is concerned, she has been judicially reproved, it’s not like she’s leaving the truth.” The elder portrays being in a quick dismissive manner.

This already shows that not only the congregation- their friends, but the daughter’s own father sees that her desire to grow and expand her education has caused some sort of negative effect on the family. She was reproved- disciplined already. It was not enough though according to the elders.

The head elder throughout the meeting allows the 3 other elders to speak out their concerns and personal opinions, to which they all agree that the congregation has been disturbed about this elders daughter’s pursuit of education. “This has made many in the congregation confused about how the organization views higher education, and now there’s even another young sister that wants to pursue higher education because of his daughter’s example.” “-His family has become a poor example in the congregation”

This is a case of reshaping one’s personal and private views to adjust it to that of what is preferred by the organization in all congregations, and shows an intolerance of authenticity and individuality. A form of severe manipulation.

One elder brings up how this brother is “Not putting kingdom interests first in his life” Then in a kind, passive aggressive manner brings up how his daughters and his wife have also not pioneered, and how that is a cause of concern. Despite any health concerns, setbacks the family may have, they are judged for not following the Governing Body rules and regulations and restrictions. The last elder then brings up how this is also personally affecting the body of elders in the congregation too, insinuating he does not think the families goals are circulating around the ministry.

Manipulating the narrative that it is wrong to pursue higher education, and blaming this elders family for causing confusion and their goals to be swayed by his daughter’s actions. Also that he has lost respect by everyone.

Though this meeting goes into scriptures about the head of the household being reasonable, a man presiding over his household and having his children in subjection with all seriousness – Not one scripture suggests that higher education can reach a level of misconduct from God’s teachings. The way this organization views higher education is that the ministry “is the best way of life.” The Governing Body values spiritual education higher than any education in the world.

The counseled elder speaks up about how he is not being unreasonable, and how this meeting is all negative, and he is dismissed to the other room for the other elders to discuss what they should decide…

The elders manual*, on which they base their high control reasoning- the “Shepherd of the Flock” chapter 8 par 30 is read, about when someone in an elders household pursues higher education.

Shepherd the Flock of God- Elders Manual ch. 8 pg.30

The elders decide and agree amongst themselves that this elder bullies the other elders, he’s skilled at manipulating the body of elders, and he can be persuasive and disrespectful. Quarrelsome even, and has a hot temper. Remember, these elders are not authoritative figures of law, nor law makers, they are called ‘Peace Makers’.

I would call this tactic the elders have used ‘Moving the Goalposts’, as a form of harassment. This means re-defining another’s true intent of their goals to ensure that they will never be able to achieve it, this is in fact a form of bullying. Since other members of the congregation can’t, won’t, or haven’t pursued higher education, it would apparently not be fair for his daughter to, wrong for her to even consider it. The end of this meeting results in calling this elder back in the room and making a unanimous decision of the (deleting, demoting) removing of that elder from his role of helping oversee the congregation, even though there is no real scriptural basis for this decision.

This Means because of the daughters decision to pursue education and stumbling the congregation, her father has lost his 20 year respected position as an elder. The elder throws his hands up in anger, saying how hurt he is, and how this decision was unfair.

The other elders keep a perfectly even- almost monotone calming like manner, and are barely affected by how hurt this now reproved man, their “friend” is.

This video was an eye opener to former Jehovah’s Witnesses because many have been in this same position. They or their families, were or are actively being treated differently, being reproved, or even disfellowshipped for pursuing a higher education. Saying it is a moral and spiritual danger. This puts a lot of guilt, shame, and hurt not only on the elder being deleted as an elder, but on the daughter that only wanted to pursue higher education to get a career she had passion for to support herself.

Sanderson’s meeting on Finances and Auditing Leaked- Now deleted audio

A leaked audio recording of Sanderson who starts off reading scriptures. The screen is black, but the audio clear-

Haggai 2:8 “ The silver is mine and the gold is mine” bringing out how everything belongs to Jehovah, not just the material riches.
    Psalms 50:10 “ Every wild animal in the forest is mine-” To make the point that Jehovah claims ownership of all the animals.
    Isaiah 40:26 “Jehovah made all of the stars of the heavens” To make a point that he sees all.

God is watching over what is valuable to him.. In the recording you can hear Sanderson chuckling at it not meaning to have a negative aspect to it “ This does not mean God is saying, I’m going to get you” -Which is exactly what happens.

He then says how this goes down to the brothers’ work of being auditors and how trivial it is. After a quick scan on websites in the definition of auditing he relates it to how just in the business world, there has to be some type of accounting to seek accuracy of statements and how it is in such harmony with Jehovah.

So there’s guidelines, and certain procedures to go about this. Deuteronomy 13:14 brings up to – “look into the matter, making a thorough investigation and inquiry, and if it is true- this detestable thing, actions should have to be taken.”

“Underlying Principle is to look into the matter” Is how Sanderson brings upon making a thorough investigation and inquiry in investigating a certain matter. “So when going through the records brothers, if something doesn’t seem right to you, don’t look away.” Which is, in a funny sense- exactly what Warwick Pimo did to them

Warwick Pimo realized something wasn’t quite right, and instead of bringing it to the coordinators committee in an audit report- he took it outside the walls of the controlling organization.

Sanderson goes into a situation when he was working in the service department in the Philippines. Some young brothers would come to his office very, very concerned over some cardboard boxes and tin cans that were disappearing from the kitchen. After repeatedly bringing up this concern to him after Sanderson being dismissive, he finally understood what they were implying. Those cardboard boxes and tin cans can be sold for money. They investigated and realized a brother was selling these boxes and tin cans.“ The brother had Sadly become a part of an improper business and benefiting personally” for his own gain, (even though Sanderson also mentioned how in the U.S boxes and tin cans can go missing all of the time and it was not a big deal). Yet, since this is in a country where selling those products can give you some money- it was not within the proper arrangement.

“We are not masters over the faith of our brothers, but we are fellow workers for their joy.” So to not be harsh, critical, or to come off as an inspector, leave a kind impression and don’t alienate our brothers.” (-yet at the same time to also dissect and investigate into something as harmless as a brother seeking some boxes and tin cans). Now the reports brothers make of any unusual situations will be sent straight to the coordinators committee.

The talks conclusion ends with another brother, by mentioning how they wanted to make sure that “ None of Jehovah’s precious possessions are missing”(Apparently those are boxes, and tin cans…Would a just God discipline someone who is selling boxes and tin cans?)

“In the last year there’s been a lot more emphasis on money and what is happening to it, and what is being spent. It gives the Governing Body a great deal of confidence to know how the money is being spent and that it isn’t bleeding off somewhere. It’s one of the reasons they moved it to the coordinators committee, so that it gives them that confidence that the money is being spent wisely. It may expand to where we will have other types of audits as well. About how the money is being spent in the branch. We take care of the legal, computer department and other departments. Now Shawn and Justin are creating an audit records management committee department under the coordinating committee.”

Miss Usato

Miss Usato

Aiding Transparency to Watchtower's Teachings

Read more from Miss Usato
  • Tahoe
    Tahoe

Thank you so much Easy. I appreciate you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit