Research question

by JeffT 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm doing a little background research for a novel. What is the craziest thing you heard a witness say was demonized, and what did they do about it?

• Mary2
    Mary2

That the Governing Body was anointed.

What did they do about it?

They followed every word they said.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Welcome Mary2 , and yes things bought from OP shops could be possesed by Demons and you needed to burn them ,just throwing them away they could find their way back into your house .

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

True story #1 - Sister who was separated from her severely mentally ill and violent husband called elders late one night. Her teenage daughter's mattress was possessed by a demon.

True story # 2 - A Witness family moves into a new home they say is possessed by demons. A search of the attic finds an old Christmas tree and an American flag.

True story #3 - A Witness family claims their car is possessed. Interior light of the car seen turning on and off at night by itself.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

A washing machine that danced across the floor unplugged. I was told not go to antique stores because things could be demonized. A ouija board, a blanket, a set of dishes. The list goes on and on. its stupid.

• iXav
    iXav

They received gift from a non JW family member. They started to feel the presence of demons and they seek help from elders. They threw the gift away but the demons still harrased them. They prayed and put on kingdom melodies and that helped chase the demons away

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

My gran visited us and we went to the seaside and my gran liked to get her palm read by gypsy rose at the seaside attractions ,so she went in and we waited outside being good Jws ,gran was wearing a cape/poncho at the time she had her palm read ,she then gifted the cape/poncho to my mum and then bad things started happening in the house ( my gran could start a argument in a empty house so would cause trouble between my mum and dad) so they blamed it on the cape ,dad took it outside to burn it and it wouldn't burn because it was demon possessed (not because it probably had a flame retardant coating) so he dug a deep hole and buried it and everything was all ok.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

A young JW kid brought how a Bruce Lee drawing from school that was given to him by a Loatian kid. That night the kid went to sleep and had bad dreams and said he woke up and couldn't move. He told his mother what had happened that night and she asked if took anything from anyone. He told her about the picture and she called the elders to co.e over.

Instead of just throwing it away, she called the elders to come over for direction on what to do. They counseled her and the boy demonstrating the demons can use any medium to enter your home and attack you.

They proceeded to take the drawing outside and burn it in a jar, run water in the jar and then pour the ashes into a sewer grate. Wrap the jar in a plastic bag, break it, and then throw it in the trash.

• Biahi
    Biahi

True story: woman at our hall with 5 kids and unbelieving husband, tells how she heard a noise in her baby’s room, and goes in to check on him. He was sleeping, but she claims that the smurfs on the curtains in the room, came off the drapes, and were dancing in a circle around the crib. She burned those smurf curtains. Lol

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Cant recall ant specific ones right now. BUT

beetlejuice, beetlejuice beetlejuice oops Jehovah.......

Kingdom melodies will chase anyone away😬

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit