Thinking of becoming a JW - Need urgent honest advice!!!

by natalienu 93 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

You will not only be marrying the man. .. you might as well be marrying the whole dang congregation! Because the elders and their wives ... and everyone else will soon know all your private business, including what goes on in the bedroom. Oh ... jws aren't allowed to perform oral sex ... How does that sit with you...?

ESTEE

• freedom96
    freedom96

Don't sacrifice your life for being with a JW under any circumstances.

• carerof
    carerof

I like you am toying with the idea of becoming a Witness. I have a very close friend who is a member and she is always quoting passages from the bible to me, she also gives me the Watchtower to read.I find it very hard to refuse because she is such a lovely person and she is convinced that i NEED the protection and guidance of Jehovah. For various reasons my life is not a happy one and i guess that is what she has picked up on. I love her to bits in a friendship way only because she is such a kind and thoughtful friend but after reading some of the posts on this sight i feel SO unsure about what to do.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

careof - i urge to talk to the people on this board and read whats been posted. Joining the witnesses is not to be taken lightly. Research what they tell you... They may sound authoritive but dig underneath the surface and realise the truth...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit