Marriage and Me

by Stacy Smith 26 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Live long and prosper Hun -- I hope you both have a great time and you get that little ring on your finger - -GO FOR IT

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Allow me to prematurely congratulate.

By the way, be careful, there's a lot of lesbians in Hawaii.

Syrup

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    By the way, be careful, there's a lot of lesbians in Hawaii.

So I've heard, so I've heard.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

My wife and I want to come and ....well ... observe that all will be proper ..... lol

***** Rub a Dub

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

All that is proper? Hmmm. Well I hoping for enough seclusion so that my response will let him know it's a yes without my ever speaking a word.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I was looking around at old posts on the board and and stumbled onto this one... kinda cute when you think about it!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/58086/1.ashx

Stacey SmithI am curious about this. I'm just 20 but I've been sexually active from a fairly young age and I've dated for a few years now. I have never felt I was in love with anyone. I actually have no desire to fall in love. There are goals to meet that I've set for myself and I'm sure if I got lovesick it would mess things up.

Now I do have a good example for love. My parents are a wonderful love story and everyone can see it. But I just don't want that. Do you? If you don't have someone in your life do you hope one day you will?

I feel pretty complete all by myself.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Elsewhere many have attempted to do this but you are the first one who has convinced even me that I'm full of crap. Congratulations!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit