Marriage and Me

by Stacy Smith 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

We are flying off to Maui next week and all evidence points to a proposal being offered during our stay. I've thought long and hard and I plan to accept as long as the wedding date is after my graduation in June of 2005.

Many of you offered some sincere heartfelt advice and I read everyones opinions. Of course I factor in that none of you really know me or Michael so I considered the advice as peoples general feelings on the topic.

I'll be around through the weekend but I'm not sure if I'll be online during the trip so anything written after sunday I'll probably miss. Feel free to email me any thoughts you have. The address is in my profile.

Oh and I have not picked up a bridal issue of anything. I'll let mom worry over that stuff.

• tink
    tink

congratulations!!! and have fun in hawaii

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Well whatever happens you have my best wishes. Congrats if you guys end up getting engaged!

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Conditional advance congratulations!

• Panda
    Panda

Stacy, I'm happy for you, have a great trip!

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Thanks and I'm looking forward to the trip as well. I've never been to Maui so I have that to enjoy too.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Stacy, before accepting, see if he can make it on the road to Hana. Or see if you still get along after taking a bike ride down Haleakala.

Good luck, best wishes.

• gumby
    gumby

Stacy,

You will love Maui.

When my wife and I went there a few years ago and we were coming in to land.......I couldn't believe my eyes! It was like the pictures of paradise we used to look at in the publications. I wanted to move there the day we arrived.....it's awesome! How many days are you going for? Be sure to try and see as much as the island as you can....it's worth it.

BTW.......I was wondering if you get married, if I could be there for the grand opening

Gumby

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Sure hopes he asks! If he doesn't, will you?

• Xena
    Xena

Can I be a bridesmaid???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit