Marriage and Me

by Stacy Smith 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

May this trip be all that you dream of.........and MORE.. be happy.. stay happy..

• Carmel
    Carmel

Long engagements=badnews! Get on with it and get married. Your grade point average will go up, complection will clear up and you will have no regrets if he's Mr. Right!

wish you well

carmel

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Stacy ....

Wishing you the VERY BEST.

Have a great time. Just take plenty of pics to save the memories.

A big hug !

***** Rub a Dub

• tink
    tink

you'll love maui. i've been twice and planning to go again sometime soon if i can, and i think it gets harder to leave each time. which part of the island are you staying on?

• franklin J
    franklin J

Stacy,

Have a good time; no matter what you decide!

Frank

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Have a great time. There is so much fun stuff to do there.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Thanks again for the comments. I won't have to ask, I know he will, it's obvious. Maybe not to him but it is to me. Carmel my grades can't go up but there is always that battle with a troublesome zit or two.

We are staying in a condo at Maalaea (sp?) which is between Kihei and Lahaina. Not a fancy resort but it's right on the water. My parents wanted a quiet beach close by, hmmm, wonder if I can put that to use???

I have been cruising the net looking at maui sites. I think I love Maui already. I love my cold ocean here so I'm really looking forward to jumping in the water there. My parents bought me a snorkling kit and I'm so anxious I wore it in the tub. Yeah I'm ready for marriage all right. Well I didn't put the fins on in the tub.

I want to go to Hana, ride a bicycle up and back down the volcano and I want to snorkle. I'm sure we'll do a luau since we're tourists and I hear that's required. I want to swim under a waterfall, that's a must do for me.

• tink
    tink
    ride a bicycle up and back down the volcano

all i have to say is bring very warm clothes!! the first time i went practically all i had were bathing suits and a couple of light little skirts and dresses, and i F-R-O-Z-E on haleakala!!!! the second time i remembered and brought a pair of pants and a sweater but still froze :-P

i'm trying to remember where it was that we stayed last time, it was right on the beach and about five minutes from Lahaina, which, btw, is such a cute little place!!!!!!!!

• freedom96
    freedom96

Best wishes! Have a great time!

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Congrats Stacy! Have a great trip.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit