What Do You Think About The Government Going Door to Door To Get You Vaccinated?

by minimus 39 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Yes this way JWs could kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Just keep in mind that this will spawn a new wave of identity thieves, knowing that many will be eager to respond. It might not be good to hand out any personal identifying info to someone at your door, even though they claim to be "from the government".

• minimus
    minimus

Mean , excellent point

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina
    In the face of so many false stats I think it's reasonable to ask door-to-door callers for proof of pandemic.
    GOVERNMENT AGENTS ADMIT THEY PUT COVID-19 ON DEATH CERTIFICATE & HOSPITALISATION
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/mIbrqsLoay28/
  • MeanMrMustard
  • Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Excellent video, thanks for sharing MeanMrMustard.

And now - over to Finland.

Finnish Parliament House Ano Turtainen Helsinki June 9th 2021

Full speech with English subtitles

COVID Vaccine Genocide – ENGLISH SUBTITLES – Rapsodia

Extracted quote from speech

Dear members of the Parliament (MP´s), I will now give you the following information so that you can never again plead ignorance after hearing this information about the risk to which Finnish citizens have been exposed. Finland is currently injecting its citizens with toxins disguised as COVID vaccines. Listen carefully. None of these injected poisons disguised as COVID vaccines has a marketing licence in Finland but only a conditional marketing authorisation from the European Medicines Agency (EMA). The terms of a conditional licence state that the authorization is conditional, quote: “The available information must demonstrate that the benefits of the medical product outweigh its risks.”

Secondly, dear colleagues, despite the repetition of the media we have so far officially zero COVID deaths in Finland. According to THL (equivalent to CDC) the official causes of death from the year 2020 will not be published until 2022. However according to Fimea (equivalent to VAERS) 78 people have died from COVID vaccines in Finland and there are 1,306 serious adverse reaction reports and 3,630 unprocessed reports. About 57% of processed reports are estimated to have serious adverse reactions. The source for this is Fimea (www.fimea.fi).

Thirdly, conditional marketing licence for these toxics which are disguised as COVID vaccines also says, quote: ”The applicant must be able to provide comprehensive clinical information in the future.” Dear colleagues, this text is taken directly from the website of European Medicines Agency (EMA). I have said here many times that this is a human experiment. In violation of the Nuremberg Code, Finns have not been told that this is a human experiment.

Now with this speech, I have made all of you, as well as the media, aware that this is a human experiment and that its results are terrible. By comparison, the previously failed vaccine experiment Pandemrix was stopped with 32 times fewerside effects than what we have now. So, now I ask you all: how many more people should die or get injured before we interrupt this killing of people?

ooooh they didn't like him on social media.Ex-Finns Party lawmaker under scrutiny over social media posts (helsinkitimes.fi)
  • Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Nor is this man liked on soc media. They took this video down within 12 hours of it being put up on YouTube.

https://rumble.com/vjp3qt-deleted-in-12hrs-by-youtube-because-of-good-news.html

The speaker explains the good news about how effective your God-given immune system is. Then he explains why there is a danger of clot formation for those who have had the vaccine. Lymphocytes will seek to kill the vessel cell walls (that is the first step towards clot formation). After 3-4 weeks there are masses of antibodies all over the place in your blood and if you dare to repeat this performance so that spikes are continually put out from the vessel cell walls into your blood, God help you because now, not only will the killer lymphocytes attack but antibodies, complement (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complement_system) and leukocytes will are also going to attack, thinking that your vessel cells which are producing the spikes are bacteria. Therefore they are going to try to eat your vessel cell walls.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I live out of town, where one must drive to get to my place. If they are not invited or I do not know them they are trespassing.

I believe the attached signs are pretty well explanatory.

• Nobleheart1
    Nobleheart1

As a exJW from Europe the entire pandemic has been familiar: no holidays, no association with others, no pubs/late night activities, all entertainment was staying home (eating + TV).

But with the new d2d initiative it sounds like they copied it right from JWs playbook. I saw a document from a friend in Oregon instructing these knocking volunteers to: ignore no solicit signs, if people are busy leave a flyer, don't take insults personally but carry on, try to first understand concerns then jump in with info and last but not least keep detailed reports/spreadsheets of people's status, feedback and outcome .

If you insist this is for our good and there's no sinister plan going on, I think you're beyond help. I live in an ex communist country, this charade is the same as spying and snooping on your fellowmen, of course even goody 2 shoes neighbors would snitch on you for the country's security and prosperity. Me and most of my family & friends are appalled this is being allowed to take place in the United States of America, I mean if you guys forfeit or give up your rights and freedoms we're all doomed. Please fight for your children and indeed all of us.

Thanks for the info Anna Marina and the great video Mean Mr.Mustard

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

My pleasure Nobleheart1.

Now here is something odd. What did British comedian Spike Milligan know about China Flu? Spike came from a military background. In the late 1960s he started a TV series called Q.

In Q5 he did this sketch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hNZAMoBTwA

Watch from 9:47 onwards. At 10:30 you see a sneeze guard. At 10:44 the speaker says - ‘under a new law a cold can be prosecuted’. At 10:58 the lawyer states that the prisoner stands accused of contracting Hong Kong Flu. At 11 58 the judge speaks of National Health Service Law ‘a man is fit until he is proved ill.’ At 13:17 the judge puts on a face mask to sentence the patient.

If you want to know more about Q - see here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q..._(TV_series)

Q7 appeared in 1978, Q8 shortly after in 1979 (two years before the Kuwait Petroleum Corporation registered the trademark; the TV series' opening credits showed the characters 'Q8' being formed from the word 'Kuwait'),

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit