What Do You Think About The Government Going Door to Door To Get You Vaccinated?

by minimus 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Incognito
    Incognito

The standard for all medical treatment has been 'informed consent'. If anyone, particularly those in North America, wishes or does not want any treatment, it has always been their right to decide.

The standard long term methods for ensuring the safety of any vaccine and medication has been blind testing with published results open to scientific peer review

Safety trials have not been conducted on Covid vacines as they were quickly released and continue to be used under a temporary emergency exemption. All negative feedback from the scientific community is surpressed, and those doctors and scientists that speak out are penalized with loss of position, loss of license to practice, and are typically labeled as quacks, causing their peers with similar concerns to shut-up or face similar.

World wide use has identified concerns with higher than usual deaths following Covid vaccination compared to all other prior vaccinations performed over the past 25 years. Rising numbers of deaths following prior vaccines, prompted suspension of the administration of those vacines until further investigation was conducted. Many deaths following Covid vaccinations are too often quickly blamed on other causes without testing or other evidence, and are not reported to VAERS.

Life long natural immunity as a result of infection has long been considered superior to any manufactured vaccine. The large numbers of people that supposedly survived Covid infection that will already have immunity, continue to be pressured to be also vacinated which is unprecedented. No studies have verified the safety of vaccinating anyone already exposed and possessing natural immunity.

Children and teens are two groups that have been found to have low risk of infection unless there are other conditions causing a weakened immune system. Although the incidence of heart inflamation and nodules in vacinated teens is rising, pressure continues to be placed on parents to ensure their children are vacinated with an untested, unapproved vaccine, or face the unprecedented risk their children will not be permitted to return to school.

With continued surpression of these and other concerns, and with governments around the world pushing for every man, woman and child to be vacinated regardless of personal concern or consent, there is clearly an agenda that goes beyond just the elimination of a virus.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

When someone comes onto my property who I do not know or have not invited, they are trespassing. I live out of town and to get to my property they have to drive.

I will inform them they are trespassing, and firmly tell them to GET THE HELL OF MY PROPERTY!

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

To me it feels like facisim.

The USA is where people from countries with controlling governments come to be free of this kind of removal of personal rights, and forcing government imposed decisions that should be personal.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

"Children and teens are two groups that have been found to have low risk of infection unless there are other conditions causing a weakened immune system. Although the incidence of heart inflamation and nodules in vacinated teens is rising, pressure continues to be placed on parents to ensure their children are vacinated with an untested, unapproved vaccine, or face the unprecedented risk their children will not be permitted to return to school."

This! And more reports with more teens affected are coming out daily.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Mon July 5th 2021 - 3 working age men with 3 different employers. Each man had been vaccinated (likely Fri or Sat). They did not know each other.

Via friends I heard that on this same day (Monday) all these men went to work feeling overwhelmingly ill. Like they had been hit over the head with a sledge hammer. Each man expressed profound fear at what the vaccine had done to them and that they had never felt like this before. One said, "this is depopulation, they are trying to kill us."

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

I don't know if COVID has been patented but if it has...

https://www.brighteon.com/be1cd468-ae7e-44fc-a54f-5a23bca1ee6a

Towards the end of this video they speak about Ebola being patented. But you cannot patent something that is natural. They wonder how that works.

My understanding is that if a disease has been manufactured in a lab can it be patented.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    Anna Marina

3 working age men with 3 different employers......Each man expressed profound fear at what the vaccine had done to them and that they had never felt like this before. One said, "this is depopulation, they are trying to kill us."

That has always been my theory.

In fact AOC at one time made the comment that aged people should not be allowed medicare because they are living to long.

Bloomberg said something similar regarding aged people with cancer. He said they should be withheld medical care and allow to die because medical benefits for older people was just taxing the system.

Then he changed his tune and blamed Trump for bad medical care and Cancer.

Now the left is saying it's children are bad for the environment and people should not be allowed to have children anymore, because children are responsible for Climate Change

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Las6oH1lk

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/bloomberg-caught-tape-saying-elderly-should-be-denied-medical-care-because-cost-overruns

• Overrated
    Overrated

If everyone would just stop paying taxes in month I think the Government would get the point, we need each other, gov stop screwing people.

• Incognito
    Incognito

Anna Marina. Georgia Guidstones, see point 1. https://www.zmescience.com/other/feature-post/georgia-guidestones-mysterious-instructions-for-the-post-apocalypse/

• And more reports with more teens affected are coming out daily

Nonjwspouse, one problem is, many issues are not reported, so there is no link to vacination even as vacination may be a potential factor.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

I agree with titch on this matter. It is very much like if people from the fire department come to your door to urge you to evacuate due to an approaching wildfire or of an impending eruption of a volcano (such as back in 1980 about Mount St. Helens), or if other government people came to your door to warn you of some other approaching impending natural disaster (such as a flood or of an approaching meteor).

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-health-government-and-politics-coronavirus-pandemic-michael-brown-4b27ec7ddee8ce712ebce5b1b8b7d8c8

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/conservatives-distort-bidens-pledge-knock-doors-people-vaccinated/story?id=78731796

The ABC News articles says in part "... Biden called for a stepped-up vaccination strategy that would rely on volunteers like faith leaders, local medical professionals and community organizations to canvas neighborhoods." Since the JWs believe their (former) door to door work of preaching to people is a warning work, comparable to government officials going door to door to warn people of an impending natural disaster, maybe the JWs should participate in the door to door vaccination strategy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit