What Do You Think About The Government Going Door to Door To Get You Vaccinated?

by minimus 39 Replies latest jw friends

  • LV101
    Hello stazi America. How many politicians have had a saline jab! Right.
  • Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

    A Fox commentator said tonight to get a "NO Trespassing" sign and call the police if they do. The Democrats love for you to think that they can make better decisions for you and your family than you can. The Vaccines are still approved for Emergency Use Only. When you get a vaccine you must sign a waiver for holding the government, doctor, or pharmacy liable for ANY adverse reactions. I understand that the virus has killed over 600K in the USA, there is a good percentage of individuals over 60 that have received two shots and that's great. Forcing a vaccine on younger ones (under 21) is ridiculous.

  • minimus

    Right, no going to school unless you are vaccinated??

  • WTWizard

    It is going to be just like the jokehovians with "not at homes". They will take down not at homes, and anyone found not at home repeatedly will be contacted at work or elsewhere. "Not interested" is not an option, since they will forcibly take you in to receive the shots. If you don't answer, they will be back with a team that can kick in your door and drag you to the place to get your shot. If you come up with "proof" that you had your shots, they will find the numbers on the card and trace them to the location where you had the shots, and if your numbers don't match up to the place, you go to jail to get your shots. And yes, they can trace the dose serial number with the number on your card.

  • alanv

    Vaccinations are literally saving the lives of millions of people worldwide. The more people that get vaccinated the more freedom we will all have in the future. I think its a great idea to find people that for whatever reason have been hesitant about getting the jab. There is a lot of misinformation out there, so having someone who cares about you coming to your door to answer your questions is a great initiative in my opinion.

  • LV101

    There's a plethora of solid info on social media from renown, respected, virologists/immunologists.

  • WingCommander

    Personally, it doesn't bother me. Every 10 years the US Census happens. No one complains about that. This is a national health crisis. If it helps people have a chance at life, I'm for it. Besides, no one is FORCING people to actually get the vaccine. You can merely say, "no thanks!" and they'll move on.

    As for the "Approved for Emergency Use Only" BS........I'm sure the same would have been said for the Polio or Small Pox vaccine, which for damn sure people lined up for, because the cure beat the alternative!

  • nowwhat?

    What they will find is 90% of the people not home and the other 10% will say not interested before they get 2 words out!

  • pistolpete
    You know, the doorbell is not some kind of "god" that MUST be appeased by responding to it. It really isn't. I can always just refuse to respond.

    You know, I thought my family and I were the only ones who believed this.

    We have a huge bay window that oversees the front gate, plus a camera system. And when someone comes ringing the doorbell on the main gate, if it's not family, or friend, we just don't respond. We refuse to disable the door/gate/bell because it's entertaining to see all the weird people coming to our front gate.

    On top of that, it's entertaining when we open the main gate remotely, and they have to walk about 80 yards to our other gate that surrounds the home. Sometime they just walk back slowly and never make it to the gate surrounding the house.

    I wonder if it's the small sign that scares them away


  • Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

    When they knock on your door say, "it's really sad the child died. Where is the grave? I would like to lay some flowers."

    When they look puzzled, say - "oh didn't you know? One of the ingredients in the vaccine is the child called HEK 293."

    They might quietly slink off at that point.

Share this