What Do You Think About The Government Going Door to Door To Get You Vaccinated?

by minimus 39 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I hate anyone bothering me going door to door and house to house. Maybe it’s my JW background? I dunno.

• minimus
    minimus

The Biden administration feels justified to come to your home to question you as to your medical decisions. They went to know if you took the vax and if you didn’t they will pressure you to do so.

• Overrated
    Overrated

What about freedom of choice?

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

What an opportunity. Invite them in, offer them a free home Bible study. Ask them if they'd like to live forever and tell them you have something far better than a vaccine. Ask them were they live, get their phone number - if they don't live in your area, arrange for a friend to call and call again and keep calling. Make sure you keep some tracts beside the door ready for them.

• titch
    titch

Minimus: Well, it wouldn't bother me...it really wouldn't. I can just tell them that I HAVE gotten the vaccination, and show them the card that I got, as proof of the vaccination. Or, if they come knocking or ringing the doorbell, I can always just refuse to respond. You know, the doorbell is not some kind of "god" that MUST be appeased by responding to it. It really isn't. But, as stated, if I do respond to someone from the Government coming to my door, I can just show them my proof of the vaccination. No problem. Best Regards...Titch.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Anna Marina- It works great when you have door to door sales people at the door. Watch how fast they leave when you start to preach.

• minimus
    minimus

Anna, I love it!

• minimus
    minimus

Titch, if a person gets a shot that’s their business and theirs alone. No one should be checking up to see what your decision is. Any medical decisions should be made by the person and not questioned by someone who has the desire to know .

• titch
    titch

Min, I do realize that it is a person's own business if they got the shot, and that was my business to receive it. But, I DO NOT mind if someone from the "Gov'ment" comes around to my residence to inquire if I have received it. After all, they are only trying to help people, aren't they......? Sure they are....How could a person think otherwise?

Titch.

• minimus
    minimus

Like I said it’s your personal business what you do or don’t do. If you want to volunteer whatever a stranger at your door asks of you, that’s up to you. There’s plenty of people who believe they know what’s best for us and try to push their agenda whether it be in government, school or even religion. Just because they say they are simply trying to help people, it still can be considered an invasion of their privacy, especially if a person didn’t agree with what they were trying to push in their agenda.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit