Manners and Respectfulness

by IWant2Know 52 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• IWant2Know
    IWant2Know

I would like to know if there are any ex's or formers who still appreciate good manners and respectfulness? But I hope this question isn't offensive to this forum.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Despite of all being hijacked by a nasty high control group, we still maintain many qualities that make us human.

Welcome to the group.

RB

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

I agree manners and respectfulness are important.

• titch
    titch

Well, I, as an "ex", or "fader" certainly DO appreciate manners and respectfulness. Who doesn't? And, I can't understand why your question would be offensive to anyone on this forum. Best Regards-----Titch.

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

Always a thanks, have a great day, do you need a hand reaching that? If you car about people, you try to encourage

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

care that is

• Gorb
    Gorb

Agree. Our family (pomo) has a high value of manners and diplomacy.

We don't need jw.org to make and keep this happen.

G.

• IWant2Know
    IWant2Know

titch said:

Well, I, as an "ex", or "fader" certainly DO appreciate manners and respectfulness. Who doesn't? And, I can't understand why your question would be offensive to anyone on this forum. Best Regards-----Titch.

Well, the forum had paused in posting this thread unlike my other threads, therefore, I thought I had said the wrong thing at this forum. Also, there are some people who are very, um, well, let's just say... "energized" at this forum.

• IWant2Know
    IWant2Know

RB said:

Despite of all being hijacked by a nasty high control group, we still maintain many qualities that make us human.

Welcome to the group.

RB

Thank you, RB.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

$&@! my #%@&, you $%@#ing $@&%!!!

🤪

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit