My "shameless" relationship with my ex wife

by Jayk 37 Replies latest social relationships

• Jayk
    Jayk

The kids real dad is a asshole from what I'm told. He gets them on the weekends. When she left him after she couldn't deal with him anymore he burned a bunch of her stuff. She still had pictures from our wedding and he burned my eyes out in all of them... She was dating him before her and I got married.. They split up then her and I got together. When her and I got divorced she didnt immediately go running back to him but it eventually happened. His family never excepted her after that, because they felt she left him for me but she left him and just happened to meet me.. Funny you say that because she usually does pay on dates. I will try but she usually insists on it. I'm not gonna argue I will just get her back another time.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    The kids real dad is a asshole from what I'm told.

The last four words in that sentence are important.

He gets them on the weekends. When she left him after she couldn't deal with him anymore he burned a bunch of her stuff.

Why couldn’t she deal with him? It seems she has told you he’s a first class asshole. I’m sure she told him you were an angel. I’m sure that’s why he burned your eyes out on the pictures... or she did.

She still had pictures from our wedding and he burned my eyes out in all of them...

Or she did.

She was dating him before her and I got married.. They split up then her and I got together. When her and I got divorced she didnt immediately go running back to him but it eventually happened.

It’s called monkey branching..

His family never excepted her after that, because they felt she left him for me but she left him and just happened to meet me..

Monkey branch. Wait, I thought she left him and hooked up with the drug addicted lady for a few years of scissor love?

Funny you say that because she usually does pay on dates. I will try but she usually insists on it. I'm not gonna argue I will just get her back another time.

Yeah. That’s definitely cool. So there is no need at all to be legally bound to your resources, especially if she’s got plenty of money from.... alimony and child support?? ... I am not sure you mentioned what she does.

Does she allocate any of that cash to therapy to attempt figure out why she’s made the decisions in her life, and to take personal responsibility for making them?

• Jayk
    Jayk
    She isnt a vindictive person but she has her flaws. From what she told me she dealt with him for along time but when he started being mean to the kids that's when she had enough. Ok so the order of her relationships was. 1st was Baby daddy, then Me(we got married then divorced) back to baby daddy(got remarried and had kids), started seeing her gf then they broke up now back to me. I can see how that could have been confusing. But you could be right and she is lying but I don't feel that is the case. She can be hard to deal with sometimes but she has show me texts he sends her.
  • Jayk
    Jayk

From what I know her ex his a pretty big guy with a ego just as big. I think I'm big considering I'm 6,4 and 230lbs. He works out quiet a bit than I do and has also used steroids.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

I think you know how things will end up and it won't be good for you. Honestly, you can't run away fast enough.

• nmthinker
    nmthinker

Jayk, we're trying to help you here. Run away! Why would you take on this woman's baggage and kids when you're literally in the prime of your life? She is controlling you with sex and lies and you just can't see it. Stop having sex with her and then maybe you will be able to see what is really going on.

Were you raised mostly by your mother? I ask because this is very common in the J-dubs. Men who are raised by their mothers almost always turn out to be nice guys that women like this control and walk all over.

• blondie
    blondie

You can do better. Walk away and don't explain yourself.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

See a therapist if you have serious intent to pursue this course.

as for an opinion, walk away. No good comes from revisiting the past.

You want to go slow, she won't. even if she says she will. You will get drawn into the drama life she has created. How will you both deal with the Bi side of her? An open relationship? or do you expect her to be monogamous?

It is very tempting to go back to familiarity rather than be alone or pursue someone else. All good relationships require some 'maintenance work' but shouldn't require major repairs under the hood just to get it started.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit