Annual service report - yet another analysis - big trouble for the WTS

by FFGhost 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''May the numbers continue to diminish and maybe even more so when they go back to the Kingdom Hall. ''

I wonder how it's going to look when there are only 20 behinds in the seats.

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

Now What, "Whatever happened to " in the last days people will be streaming to the mountain of Jehovah"? "

Good Question, I was told people would be standing at the front door of the Kingdom Hall wanting to study. So, the Stream looks to be perhaps a branch, maybe a trickle, or just a trickle. Obviously, nothing to see here. Oh, but wait. When we study the Greek word "Streaming" it is related to the word communication or a "method of sending or receiving data" or information. The word Streaming connotates a "continuous flow" of information. Therefore, this must be prophetic of the continuous flow or the "streaming of spiritual food from the Governing Body". Isn't it happifying to be at the receiving end of the stream? Yes, we can drink Life's Water Free!

Hummmmm, Zzzzaaaapppp.....I guess the zoom idea can't be used for studies, just meetings. For all we know, the people streaming are walking around lost in the desert looking for the Mountain of Jehovah! Well, Moses did it.

Interesting how 25 to 75 years of listening to the WTBTS message we recall the mental visual images of what the salesmen directors used to manipulate us. Effective marketing.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Blues Brother I am not so sure that “it has never been easier to count time” . For some maybe but I know devout believing Witnesses who cannot bring themselves to write a letter . Whenever I did it in my dub days I found it incredibly boring and the notion that I was just counting time killed any motivation. Those Witnesses, older ones , admit they have slipped into inactivity. It remains to be seen if they can be reactivated in the future.

I agree BB. For the real believers, ones who are not solely social witnesses but take their commission seriously, it is hard to get any real time in. This is especially true in countries where uninvited contact by letter is illegal and you are only allowed to telephone people already known to you. It's certainly difficult to get pre pandemic or pioneer-level time in.

However I do think Watchtower is glad to be using the pandemic as a sort of Trojan horse of an excuse/cover for falling numbers.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    ...big trouble for WTS

It won't be long folks...give it 5 to 10 years or so...before the WTBTS goes by way of the Rambler Automobile...

• asp59
    asp59

Don't know jw gonebad. I think Watchtower end gonna be like this. I'm not really making fun of the end of watchtower. Cause watchtower always made fun of other groups when it went bad for them. And like they say,,,,karma is a bit@#. I'm just pointing out a fact.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Either way is fine by me asp59...I sort like your image better though...depicting a swifter, sudden & unsuspecting demise...Yay!👍

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit