Had any weird dreams recently?

by LoveUniHateExams 38 Replies latest jw friends

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

So, I'll go first.

I dreamt last night that I was still at uni, I said goodbye to one of my lecturers. Then Ulrika Jonsson (former weather girl, Shooting Stars captain, and Swedish nymphomaniac) gave me a lift home in her car - WTF?! She kept trying to change the CD whilst trying to drive (reaching on the floor, looking for a CD). I told her that this was dangerous, and you can't do both at the same time. So, I steered the steering wheel whilst she found a CD that she wanted!

A while later, she started doing it again and we crashed into someone's front garden. Nobody was injured, but I had a sudden feeling that the house holder would be very angry. He came outside, and wasn't angry at all.

Then Ulrika started hitting on me - being real close to me, eye contact, flirting, hand on thigh, etc and we kissed long and passionately. I woke up.

So, what weird dreams have you had (not too weird )

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    sadly--i'm too old now to have wet dreams about Ulrika any more----so enjoy them while you still can mate.
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Ummm yeah !!! Yeah !!!! Ohhh nooo......sorry forgot what it was about......shewt.....short term memory kinda thang....hee☺
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    You know it's weird I haven't had dream in years. I wonder what Freud would say about that?
  • Divergent
    Divergent
    I've had the "naked in the kingdom hall" dream a couple of times. Seriously. WTF is that supposed to mean???
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    You know it's weird I haven't had dream in years. I wonder what Freud would say about that?

Did your mother show you enough affection?

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

Did your mother show you enough affection?

I think she did she was struggling in life just like so many of us. LOL

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Truthseeker it was a Freud joke - blame the mother - you know?
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    I know. LOL
  • Angharad
    Angharad

I had a dream that I was physically thrown out of a store because I was walking around holding a big saucepan lid, does that count as weird? - Simon says I am and sometimes looks kind of scared if I tell him about my dreams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit