Please Switch Off Your Critical Thinking

by pale.emperor 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SummerAngel
    SummerAngel

Sorry re awful spelling in last post, I sometimes have to fight my 5 yr old for the tablet. I think any measures will be subtle and gradual, they know there is dissent and many hang in by a thread. Cart witnessing and internet are in many ways genius, you don't have to bother training the masses to deal with logical opposition just teach them to stick their fingers in their ears lalala. It also appeals to the older people who make up most of their numbers now. Too ill to go to a meeting? Too infirm to drive at night ? No issue just listen in and we can still count you as there. Mobility to bad to walk up stairs, lack confidence to talk to people, no problem sit by a cart with your mates and drink coffee. My folks love the changes.

One thing they haven't factored in was if you discourage people from doing a real job and from attending the contributions will go down _ its easier to stick change in a box than make a larger donation online. They will also find fewer and less valuable legacies which they depend on. Inccidently they talked my parents into gift aiding some of their legacy telling them the other beneficiaries would be better off, we won't be its done us out of about £10k so watch this scam too.

My other thought was that a new rule that divorcing your non JW spouse becoming an acceptable reason for divorce could also see that happening

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

I've been here for awhile now 😎 and recognize similar treads in history of the board. What we reply is the change that we wish. And will not happen. The organization and the leadership is content with the current doctrines. The big change, the multimedia approach, has been completed and they did it professional. Most witness followed it blindly, without any reflection.

G.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Oops, I'm a tread killer??? 😂😂😂

G.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

This is the latest JW broadcasting episode:

• stuckinarut2
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Ah, sorry all....I don't know why, but the picture I was trying to paste in the previous post didn't seem to work! Silly me...

It was an image of two children watching a TV screen that simply said "DONT THINK"

I thought it would make a great Jw broadcasting episode!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

It'll be introducing tithes.

It's always about money.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    That overlapping generation has to die out sometime, so whether they realize it or not, they are most definitely setting a date for Armageddon.

They absolutely have set a date. It must occur before the last person anointed before 1992 dies.

If we assume they must have been at least 20 in 1992, realistically it has to happen by 2062 or thereabouts. No later than 2072

• dbq407
    dbq407

At this weeks meeting a elder said that when the governing body asks us to jump, we say how hi and don't question it. Then another person made a comment that we should not question the printed material and also not to research anything and to trust in what we are given at meetings.

I guess free will has been swept under the rug.

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

Im surprised they haven't asked all to cancel their cable tv supscriptions and use the funds to support JW broadcasting. Tie in all computers to the mother borg, so they can run a tally on who is really watching the broadcast. Anyone caught watching "worldly" tv will be marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit