I bought a bible

by Beans 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Valis
    Valis

mouthy...sorry for bringing up bad thoughts...I was just playing with you and I hope you know that. BTW, me and Beans are probably the happiest drunks you might ever have to suffer the company of. Guaranteed!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• mouthy
    mouthy

No that is fine love.... I dont mind kidding. but you have to expect answers from me weather you like em or not....My name is MOUTHY!!!!!!!Blowing Kisses

• jgnat
    jgnat

Proverbs 27:14 (MSG)If you wake your friend in the early morning
    by shouting "Rise and shine!"
    It will sound to him
    more like a curse than a blessing.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth
    me and Beans are probably the happiest drunks you might ever have to suffer the company of. Guaranteed!

Sounds like you ain't never met iiz2cool! On 2nd tho't, I ain't never seen him actually drunk. But he sure knows how to pack it away.

• AJN
    AJN

LOL - I never knew that was in the Bible - funny or what! "Drink and get drunk and puke and fall" - sorted lol

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Sorry, just using this thread to check out my new service.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Check Jonah 3:10

I used to ask jws about it at the door - I could see they didn't like the idea

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Beans I still have a couple of those gawd awful green bibles,,,,,,,,,,would ya like one for a Xmas present........lol????

Well, I like the wine,,,,,,,and Champagne( yes Valis , even the cheap stuff) ,,,,but I figure it is all good,,,,,,,because wasn't Jesus' first miracle , turning water into wine? I think he even drank a glass or three, Himself. If He didn't he sure didn't mind those around him having a merry time. All in balance of course. I myself, am still working on that part.......

It is so good to have our District Overbeer's to watch after the boozers,, I mean flock.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Lying eyes???? Did I meet you in Toronto at a meet up???? I feel I did ???Or someone who looks like you

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Sorry, just using this thread to check out my new service. Yeru ..... Making a switch to the Navy ? ***** Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit