Watchtower analysis on Tony Morris

by corruptgirl 51 Replies latest jw friends

• corruptgirl
    corruptgirl

Incognito Montoya- totally agree. Nothing will be done about this and they will ignore it at all costs. But the more that exjws take it seriously and put it out there and condemn him for it the more jws will see it and start to possibly question everything.

The same way that so many jws woke up when they saw Jeffrey Jackson in the ARC.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Let's try to keep things in perspective, you can't compare child sex abuse to this, we gotta be careful here.

• corruptgirl
    corruptgirl

So as long as the governing members don't molest children they can do whatever else goes against their teachings without scrutiny? Come on now...

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

No no, I'm not saying that!

• sir82
    sir82

I bet we never see Ol Tony in a public setting like that again

Yep, time to send a "GB helper" to make the booze runs now.

Or else drive out to Connecticut instead of NJ.

• minimus
    minimus

Maybe he was buying it for more than himself and wife. If that is possible, so what?

• minimus
    minimus

If he bought two bottles then what? If he bought 3 cases of beer? 🤭

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

My dad was a well respected PO and he always had one of these on the kitchen wall:

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The fact that Tony Morris enjoys an alcoholic drink like whiskey which is not wrong in itself, however surely will give the R&F the impetus that they too can go full tank now that its out their in the public domain that a GB member can do it so ,why cant we ?

That`s all the excuse they need.

Alcoholic problems are going to escalate in the Jehovah`s Witness ranks in the next few years .

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    smiddy - "Alcoholic problems are going to escalate in the Jehovah`s Witness ranks in the next few years ."

You mean more than they are already?

Is that even possible?

:smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit