Watchtower analysis on Tony Morris

by corruptgirl 51 Replies latest jw friends

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Wow, reading that stuff, is like, really annoying to say the least. All of the WT quotes I mean.

What if they wanted to get rid of Morris and sent him out to buy this stuff? Oh gee Brother Morris, since everyone on youtube saw you, we're going to have to let you go. As a remembrance of your time here, take a pillow!

Maybe it was for entertaining some friends in high places or, 1 for each of the 12 tribes of Israel.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Atlantis / corruptgirl,

I had second thoughts about putting those beers in as a joke because I thought I might upset corruptgirl who might have thought I didn`t take her post seriously or appreciate the evident time and effort she took in researching her post that I say again was an excellent analysis and appreciated the reason why she did post it.

And if it was at all possible I would love to have a beer or two with you Atlantis

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

smiddy3:

Yes, absolutely, corruptgirl's analysis is an award winner and deserves serious consideration. It needs to be bookmarked for future reference.

Thanks smiddy3!

Atlantis!

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Nah, I think you're making too much of this.

No, seriously, that was excellent and very well written. Thank you.

Now I look forward to the criticism of your post.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Where are you Simon? Do you agree with this analysis or still think "nothing to see here, move on".

• cofty
    cofty

Excellent summary of the principles. Thank you.

Can I add one more?

'Everyone to whom much was given, much will be demanded of him, and the one who was put in charge of much will have more than usual demanded of him.' - Luke 12:48

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Don't sugar-coat it Corruptgirl. Very good discussion of TM's "not practising what he preaches."

Based on logical reasoning of the evidence in front of us and our JW insights, I have reached the following conclusions:

1) Tony Morris was buying for his own use. If it had been for other people's benefit, a trusted Bethelite "helper" would have been sent on a different day to a store much closer to make the purchase.

2) Tony Morris clearly has a very unhealthy reliance/addiction to strong liquor.

3) Tony Morris and his ilk are parasites - unlike the apostle Paul etc. who worked to provide for themselves. They are living off the "body" of the congregation, as do all of the Worldwide Order of Special Full-Time Servants of Jehovah’s Witnesses who gladly opt out of the scriptural commands to provide for themselves!

Rubbing salt into donors' wounds, he squanders their hard-earned cash on his addiction.

4) Tony Morris is now a liability and embarrassment to his fellow G.B. parasites. Time to "retire."

A.A. won't judge you if you call.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

as ive said in other threads--i dont believe the video is genuine--its a clever hoax.

but i really hope i'm proved wrong. if it is genuine--then it shows Morris to be an arrogant ass hole. Believing himself to be above the very rules the watchtower club members live by. if it really is genuine--then this could turn out to be bigger than Ray Franz.

• cofty
    cofty

Stan - How do you think it could be done if it is a hoax? An actor that looks and sounds exactly right? If anybody was going to those lengths surely the dialogue would be far more damning.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

A clever hoax... What? Why?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit