An old Kingdom hall now a church?

by HereIgo 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

This thing selling KH, AH branch offices to the ”devil” is nothing new: here in Sweden I can recall at least about 4 selling of, to other “churches”

Ex. 1.: Branch office in Jakobsberg (Stockholm) sold to the Swedish State church (Lutheran) in the beginning of 1970. (motivation: they were the only one that had the money)..

Ex 2. Assembly Hall in Jakobsberg sold a few years later to a Muslim cong. (motivation: it was to costly to maintain.)

Ex.3 Orebro congregation KH…New build…sold to another congregation of Islam. (Motivation ( they wanted the money to establish a much larger KH hall in Orebro with a better location…)

Ex.4 Branch office in Arboga sold to the local community for about §7.000.000 , now a fugitive camp, with about 100 % Muslim population…

The examples could go on and on and on

The success work of preaching and the societies success is very well known over the world…

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

jehovah has left the building

• janusfulcrum
    janusfulcrum

I know of a KH that was sold to a church; later a friend went to a visitation at this former KH, now church, for a workmate's deceased parent. Guess what music was playing in the background? Yep, Kingdom Melodies, orchestral version! The Jdubs had left them behind and the new occupants were making use of them.

• steve2
    steve2

Guess what music was playing in the background? Yep, Kingdom Melodies

Perhaps it was part of the deal? You get to keep the music along with the Hall for an additional $10,000.

Yes, please, those kingdom melodies are priceless! What a bargain. Thank you JW organization!

• Ding
    Ding

Let me get this straight.

Wearing a cross is evil because it's pagan and satanic.

But the WT selling a KH to a church of Christendom / Babylon the Great so its members can worship there isn't a problem because a building is just a building.

• Jaidubdub
    Jaidubdub

One of the KH's I went to was bought from the Pentecostal's and several years later sold to another church (not sure which one).

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

In Marshfield, MA the was a quick build Kingdom hall was sold after only a few years and converted to an Orthodox Coptic Church

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Peterborough, UK. One KH is now a Pentecostal church. One is a Mosque. One is owned by Muslims but I'm not sure what for. One hall they now use was a Plymouth brethren church. They are such hypocrites. You couldn't make it up.

The WBT$ has one god only...MONEY!

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

seems like jwleaks still has the Kingdom Hall at 255 Furnace St, Marshfield, MA 2050

https://jwleaks.wordpress.com/database/kingdom-hall-locations/

http://saintmaryandsaintgeorge.org

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Peterborough, UK. One KH is now a Pentecostal church. One is a Mosque. One is owned by Muslims but I'm not sure what for. One hall they now use was a Plymouth brethren church. They are such hypocrites. You couldn't make it up.

They seem to have sold (or are selling) all the KH's in Peterborough and moved all the congrgeations into a centrally located spanking new double Kingdom Hall in the St Paul's Road

https://goo.gl/maps/U5gKzamsq822

Consolidation!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit