An old Kingdom hall now a church?

by HereIgo 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• HereIgo
    HereIgo

Have any of you heard of anything like this. I remember an ex JW from Ohio taking video of a former kingdom hall that is now a church. Apparently the society sold it to the church. Can it get any more hypocritical than this? Profiting from Babylon The Great? Interesting.....

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

You cannot step into a church without being disfellowshipped but they can sell your kingdom hall to one.

I hope the church's congregation exorcises the demons in the KH.

• Ding
    Ding

I know of one like that.

They sold their KH to a Pentecostal church.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Oh yes...our old KH was sold to a church a few years ago. It was a "head scratching" moment for us.

Yes...hypocrisy at its best!

Can't enter a church for a funeral or wedding, but it's okay to turn a dedicated to Jehovah building over to Christendom? A witness can not do any work on a building owned by Christendom but its ok for WT to sell to Christendom? WTF?

• Chook
    Chook

I always refer to KH as churches , if Babylon the great has got blood on its hands imagine what governing body hands look like, dripping from the blood filled chalice of Jw children who got misled on scripture,the suicides alone should make God angry. Always the people in to top of any organisation knows of the past sins. It's called blood guilt. Our church's have only one purpose, they are slaughter houses where the sheep are slaughtered .

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

An old Kingdom hall now a church?

That happened to an old Kingdom Hall I went to..

WatchTower Has No Problem Selling..

"Jehovah`s Kingdom Halls"...................................TO SATAN..

Image result for Kingdom hall..Image result for Satan with money

• Life is to short 2
    Life is to short 2

There are at least three in the city I live in that were sold to church's.

• Chook
    Chook

We need to replace the Brooklyn skyline with the picture above projected in the same spot as the slaughterhouse of bethel

• Poztate
    Poztate

In my area they bought a Catholic Church and turned it into a K.H. It was the same thing reversed. They didn't mind giving money to the church for what they wanted. It's all about the money.

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

In South Africa the JW sold their original compound located in the city of Germiston to the South African Defence Force ! It was subsequently resold etc etc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit