You Are Cordially Invited to a Philly Phest Brunch!

by Funchback 51 Replies latest jw friends

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Hope you all have a fab time!! We'll try to make the next one. Take some pics for us, please!!! That would be great.

Slippy, don't forget your cup!

• Funchback
    Funchback

Okay.

Everything is finalized! Thanks to all who responded and who will be attending.

We will hopefully have lots and lots of pics to share with you all.

GO EAGLES!

• Sassy
    Sassy

We want to hear all about it afterwards!!

• Nikita
    Nikita

Hey Brian, have fun! How many do you have signed up to come?

BTW, still haven't received my mail yet!

Leslie

• badwillie
    badwillie

Sassy - check your inbox for a private message please.

• Nikita
    Nikita

Well, we know the EAGLES won!! But, we don't know how the Philly Phest went? Any news you guys??

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I personally had a GREAT time with everyone and can't wait to do it again next week!!!!

Flower, little flower is adorable and will be a good running back someday.

Badwillie, you're just a bad m-fer and your wife is great and was fun to listen too. You should have a fish and chips party. You're house is just absolutely gorgeous.

Funchie, GREAT idea and the Drafting Room was totally awesome!! I loved the brocolli salad with the red pepper and the iced tea rocked!!!

The other guy was really nice to talk to and it's a shame that 1.) I didn't really get his name and 2.) he couldn't stay longer to share more stories and stuff. Next time I hope. I should have written it down.

All of you that couldn't make it this time, we are doing the same thing next week for the game (gonna try anyway) and remember we are going to keep getting together and having a great time whenever we can!!!

• Nikita
    Nikita

Slip, sounds like you had fun! Maybe one of these days I'll be able to make it up there!
    Hope to see some photos!

Leslie/Nikita

• badwillie
    badwillie

Yo Slip! It was an awesome time.. and the Eagles game was icing on the cake! Thanks for your compliments on the house.

Nikita - you definitely have to get you butt back to PA for a visit... been way too long!

• Valis
    Valis

badwillie...you let slippy in? Didn't you know you aren't supposed to invite a$$ vampires into the house?Please tell me you made him eat in the kitchen or the bathroom or something...*LOL*

Glad you all had a good time, although I'm not sure which makes me happier or upsets me more. That the Eagles won or that the cheese heads lost..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit