You Are Cordially Invited to a Philly Phest Brunch!

by Funchback 51 Replies latest jw friends

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

good to see I can still kill a thread

• Funchback
    Funchback

Nice try, Slip! But this Thread AIN'T dead!

I will be sending out directions on 12/28/03 to all who have e-mailed me as well as those yet to e-mail me.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Funch. I think I gained 5 pounds just reading the menu. Wishing you a great time.

BT said:

Oh for the days of yore, and the greatness of Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson and Bob Lilly.

The world made so much more sense then.

>SIGH<

And of more recent lore Tony Dorsett.
  • Funchback
    Funchback

That quote of Big Tex reminds of something that Hank Hill would say.

I'm sure our brunch will be a blast!

NIKITA- You coming to this brunch??? Also, me and badwillie will be visiting Pops in Silver Spring this Saturday. But don't tell him because it's a SURPRISE! Maybe you can come by too???

• Nikita
    Nikita

GET OUT!!! We were going to try to see him Friday! Are you sure you will be going Saturday? Maybe I can talk the family into going Saturday.

Probably won't be able to make it for the brunch, though.

• Funchback
    Funchback

Nikita- I will see you later today.

To all who are coming: I will be e-mailing you the restaurant info. If, after you receive the information, you need directions, please let me know ASAP!

• Funchback
    Funchback

Still time to respond if you'd like to attend.

• Funchback
    Funchback

I sent an e-mail to everyone who said they are attending. If you didn't receive an e-mail containing location/directions, please tell me ASAP!

DEVONMCBRIDE-

I got an 'Undiliverable' automated respone when I sent you the location and directions. It said you weren't accepting e-mails. If you wanna come, please let me know.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I'm so excited, my two favorite things, brunch and apostates!!!

• badwillie
    badwillie

^^^^ BTTT.^^^

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit