Hello

by Jules Saturn 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• freddo
    freddo

They parrot "mentally diseased" because they are, well, just parrots - of the Watchtower.

• Finally Left
    Finally Left

Hi Jules, it is a strange feeling to wake up, everyone here understands. I woke up in February of this year. It gets better every day. I woke up this morning and thought no field service today! I was so happy to spend a Saturday at home. What is funny they are the ones mentally diseased! Welcome!

• Jules Saturn
    Jules Saturn

Thank you everyone for such kind words and the very well needed support

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Jules, nearly everyone here has walked that path and only someone who has done so can understand and appreciate what you are going through emotionally.

Hang on! You've just begun one hell of a ride!

Welcome to the rest of your life.

Doc

The greatest revenge is living a happy & successful life!

• flipper
    flipper

Hey Jules- Welcome to the forum ! I know it's hard right now, but in time it will get easier. Sometimes we've got to go through a little hell to gain our freedom of mind. Your family is suffering an actual psychological , mental condition called " dissociative disorder " which occurs in many members of high control, mind control organizations like Scientology, Mormonism, and Jehovah's Witnesses. In other words- they cannot see " the forest through the trees " of what YOU are seeing right now due to their minds being totally manipulated and controlled by WT Society indoctrination tactics.

Some books that really assisted me when I exited the Witnesses about 14 years ago were Steve Hassan's books on cult mind control . One of the books is called " Releasing the Bonds- Empowering People to Think for Themselves " and a couple other books which helped me to understand HOW the WT Society was able to control my mind and the minds of others I knew. Then we start seeing these JW's as " captives of a concept " WT concept that is and how dangerous mind control tactics are when used by leaders of high control organizations like the WT Society and the others I mentioned. Then we begin to understand what prevents our JW friends and relatives from seeing the light like we do who have exited. Anyway Steve Hassan's website is : www.freedomofmind.com.

I wish you the best and we are here as a support to you and offer our unconditional friendship indeed. Hang in there friend, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Hello and welcome Jules! Coming to this forum and creating an account is a huge step, you won´t regret this step, it gives you great access to all information and personal experiences here and we all appreciate some background info.

Isn´t it strange when you realise that the quest for truth doesn´t stop at all with the WT´s version of `truth`? I definitely took my red pill in 2015 and I was shocked how deep the rabbit hole was. Organised religion is man made, that´s for sure.

Good luck, your journey has just begun but remember, you´re not alone! Keep on going!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Welcome to the forum, I wish you well on your journey out of the organization. It will be hard at tines, but in the end you will be glad you chose to question your beliefs, knowledge is power.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

I think you should get a lovely badge that says "happily fulfilled mentally diseased". It should be viewed as an extreme compliment from people who are brainwashed.

• Tallon
    Tallon

Hello Jules, and welcome to the forum.

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Welcome!

Did someone actually say to you, that YOU are mentally diseased? While you are waking up, and going through the emotions related to this life altering event....I would caution some patience. Don't be in a rush to run off at the mouth, or make big decisions on what to do.

You are thinking for yourself for the first time in a long time. Get your thoughts straight. Might take some time.

But focus on being your AUTHENTIC SELF. You will find your way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit