Hello

by Jules Saturn 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• tiki
    tiki

Welcome and know you are not alone...we all have walked the path. And life free of crazy religion is a joy and a relief. And in actuality...your mind becomes free of the disease!!

• Jules Saturn
    Jules Saturn

Thank you very much everyone, all of this means a lot to me

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Welcome to the forum Jules.

When making an honest examination of the WTS one can see that this religious publishing house have been participating in a tainted commercialized Gospel, influenced through its activity as a publishing house.

Correctly identified in the bible as false prophets. $$$

There has been a undermined corruption by the WTS. going right back to its beginning.

Many JWS have pointed out the falsity of these doctrines and have been intentionally booted out of the organization.

The core doctrines were not by the guidance or direction of god's holy spirit but by men guiding and running their own publishing house, JWS are void of that reality due to the intense mental indoctrination/brainwashing orchestrated and enforced by the WTS heads..

The leading GB members are really Faithful Discrete Slaves to the Watchtower Corporation.

• zeb
    zeb

welcome aboard, from Australia.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    Been down the same road bro'
  • Ding
    Ding

Welcome!

Upon waking up, it's natural for us to think that all we need to do is show the JWs in our lives the same things that woke us up and they will awaken as well.

Usually, that's not so.

Often, they double down trusting the WT and view us as the enemy.

Tread cautiously.

Things that have great impact on you (1975, the Australian Commission, 607 v. 587, etc.) will have no impact at all on them.

Do a lot more listening than you do talking.

Is something bothering them about the WT, maybe something that wouldn't affect you in the slightest?

Even then, tread cautiously.

Be a person they can open up to and don't try to jump in and connect all the dots for them.

Assume that everything you say to them will be reported to the elders; are you okay with the consequences of that or not?

I know this kind of patience is very difficult at times, but it usually works much better than a direct, didactic approach.

• Jules Saturn
    Jules Saturn

I honestly don't know why they accuse me of being mentally diseased, it most likely is because it is their only defense to accuse someone who doesn't understand them as mentally diseased. I do think it's very disrespectful for them to say that people who don't understand them are mentally diseased and I've tried to bring up that point but apparently I'm the one with the issue, the problem.

• Ding
    Ding

It's the WT indoctrination.

Anyone who disagrees with the WT on anything is seen as the one with the problem.

• sparky1
    sparky1

"I honestly don't know why they accuse me of being mentally diseased?"- Jules

If they can 'label' you, then they think that they can control you. If they can't control you, then they can try to control how others view you and interact with you. It's all about control. Jehovah's witnesses are all about CONTROL.

Oh.........and welcome to the forum.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Welcome Jules. It is insane and undeserved to be labeled "mentally diseased" simply because you have a mind of your own. Please feel free to share as much as you wish.

Whatever you don't feel ready for or disagree, just let it go. There are many good people in this forum, and there are many perspectives too. Take what you like and leave the rest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit