Is there “new light” on 1914?

by wallsofjericho 129 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

‘scholar’:

You are like the virgin on her wedding night who fails to deliver!

Random irrelevant misogyny… interesting pathology you have there.

The Bible most emphatically describes the Jewish/Babylonian Exile of 70 years

Entirely wrong. The Bible explicitly says willingly serving Babylon was the way to avoid exile.

Just go away with your delusions.

• scholar
    scholar

Jeffro

Poor ‘scholar’. His only defence against the solstice problem is pleading ignorance and more ad hominem.--

Nope! Scholar has already given you facts and a quoted conclusion where you give nothing just a whining and winging of a virgin on her wedding night.

scholar JW

• scholar
    scholar

Jeffro

Entirely wrong. The Bible explicitly says willingly serving Babylon was the way to avoid exile.

--

That was a warning only for the historical reality was that the Jewish nation was exiled to Babylon for 70 years. Are you trying to rewrite history? Your winging is simply historical revisionism at its best!!!

scholar JW

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

The dates for the solstice are known and aren’t calculated by me. Your ad hominem is an irrelevant distraction.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

‘scholar’:

Are you trying to rewrite history?

Says the deluded member of a minor denomination that asserts a rewrite of Neo-Babylonian history with no support from any historian.

🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂

• scholar
    scholar

Jeffro

• The dates for the solstice are known and aren’t calculated by me. Your ad hominem is an irrelevant distraction.

The dates are known in our modern calendar and that is one thing but constructing a chronology upon such dates is another matter entirely as one has to go back to an ancient calendar and its assumptions. That is why one has to be cautious in saying that a certain year cannot have begun in May. or thereabouts.

scholar JW

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

No, doofus. Just because you don’t understand the dating systems, that doesn’t mean I don’t. Which is irrelevant anyway.

It is physically impossible for a solstice to have occurred on 9 July on the Julian calendar in the neo-Babylonian period.

• scholar
    scholar

Jeffro

Says the deluded member of a minor denomination that asserts a rewrite of Neo-Babylonian history with no support from any historian.

--

Says someone who advocates a chronology that is based on a dubious historical record that fails to account for the missing 7 years of Neb's reign, the fact of a Jewish population residing in its capital city, Babylon for 70 years or whatever 50 years and the notorious gap of 20 years between NB Chronology and Bible Chronology.

Further, 'such a minor denomination' has produced the finest translation of the Bible, the NWT and the most accurate Bible Chronology in existence.

scholar JW

• scholar
    scholar

Jeffro

No, doofus. Just because you don’t understand the dating systems, that doesn’t mean I don’t. Which is irrelevant anyway.

It is physically impossible for a solstice to have occurred on 9 July on the Julian calendar in the neo-Babylonian period.

--

No, boofhead. You do not understand the dating systems either so we are in the same boat learning together in appreciating that this is not an exact science.when it comes to Chronology..Your comment about the solstice and its NB context versus a modern calendation is your opinion.

scholar JW

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

‘scholar’:

You do not understand the dating systems either

That is a lie you need to tell yourself but I actually understand the dating system very well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit