Favorite & LEAST favorite CO's? DO's?

by HereIgo 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• stillin
    stillin

This goes way back. We had one named Tola Cook who always had his hands on a sister. He figured that he was the grandfatherly type, so nobody would say anything.

I noticed and asked my wife to keep some distance. Wife berated me for even THINKING such a thing!

So, I was the dirty thinking man in the scenario!

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

John Mason was a bona-fide as*hole. He served around the San Jose area in CA. No one looked forward to his 'visit' and the servant body felt like they'd been "rode hard and put away wet" after his visit. Self righteous prick is the best way to describe him! But he was a company man.

The best was an old guy name Jim Waddington. He loved little kids, which I had 4 of, and everyone loved him. When he came to your home for a meal, he never talked jw stuff. Talked current events, family events, and sports. Loved that old guy!

just saying!

• Magnum
    Magnum
    eyeuse2badub: John Mason was a bona-fide as*hole

I detested the site of that man. About 30-something years ago when COs could live in travel trailers, he bought an old Blue Bird school bus to transform into a motor home. A JW in the circuit he was serving at the time parked the thing at his house and took over the transformation. Upon completion, it looked like a fabulous factory-built motor home worth several hundred thousand and the JW got a part on the next district convention (he had never had one before and was not qualified).

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned an asshole CO named Lou Razor. He must be in his late 70s or early 80s, retired and living in the Midwest USA. I remember congregations prayed for the day that he would move on to another circuit to torment them! A real rigid pain in the ass!

• pbrow
    pbrow

Thanks blondie...

Only one that i remember actually wanting to go to the meetings to see.

My best buddy's grandpa Hank (hankster the gangster) Stasko followed in his footsteps (not as co) and would have us kids up on the stage a few times a year.

pbrow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit